Kazuma: is she doing well?

Reina: not sure. We are all... killers... not her. I don't like it...

Kazuma: change isn't always bad.

Reina: but it was bad... when sho came...

Kazuma: they're both different.

Reina: I see. Arigato kazuma.
_________________________________

Keiji pov:

I was abandoned like a waste paper after the paper was done being used. With no one wanting me... and me... in this... whatever state...

Ah. Right. Spirit. Believing him seemed like the wrong choice. No, I knew from the moment when he got another vessel... I was to be thrown away.

Why didn't I fight? No. I fought. Nothing helped.

In the end... I earned nothing. No. I earned death. Even my spirit is incomplete. How annoying.

Kyoya: daijobu?

She can ... see... me?

Keiji: you can see me?

Kyoya: hai. Is there a problem?

Keiji: no... it's just... you aren't supposed...

Kyoya: ah . I'm half god. So I can see you.

Half god... " are you... kyoya?!!"

Kyoya: hai. Ale? How did you know?

Keiji: he was inside of me. I could kind of read his thoughts sometimes.

Kyoya: he?

Keiji: hai. You know. Sousei.

Kyoya: sousei?

Keiji: .... abe... no sousei. Your... uncle.

Kyoya: uncle? My... mama's... sibling?

She doesn't know? They didn't tell her anything. Maybe... maybe I can get her to keep me.

Kyoya: what's your name?

Keiji: keiji desu.

Kyoya: oh... you seemed sad. Wandering the streets with no aim. Sitting in that corner. Everyone seemed to ignore you... and with that white yukata, half gone body... you are an incomplete spirit neh.

Keiji: hai.

Kyoya: if you were corrupted... it's weird you're still alive. Oh well. Daijobu?

Keiji: you... you are the himitsugami's daughter right?

Kyoya: hai. And yato's too. They say he's the god of calamity. Why?

Keiji: can you... can you make a deal or do something to make me complete?!! No... take me in!!! I'll be whatever!!! Shinki!!! I'll be that!!

Kyoya: gomen. I don't have my mama's powers. I can't make you complete.

Keiji: then... shinki. Can you make me into that?

Kyoya: you just want to have a place to belong. You don't have to go that far.

Keiji: eh?

She reaches her hand out " you can stay at my shrine. Until you decide to move on."

Keiji : can I?

She smiles " um. "

" Arigato." He takes her hand.
_________________________________

Veena: oh. So you're back kazuma.

Kazuma: veena. Hai.

Veena: so? How is it?