Me: How have you been Leon ?

Kida:When'd you start calling me that ?

Me:Today. Soooo can you tell me where we are going ?

Kida:I think you can wait. Since you calling me by my government and things.

Me:*laughs* why can't I call you Leon?

Kida:Because I like his Kida sounds coming out of your mouth.

Me:Okay Kida. *pinches his cheeks*

Kida:Chill outttt

He moved my hand and flashed his gorgeous smile.

Me:Aww you have the cutest smile ever and you have perfect teeth.

Kida:Well thank you.

I laughed at his lack of cockiness. This was one of the reason why I liked him. He was positive and confident but not arrogant. It made him 10 times more attractive than he already was. I noticed that the car pulled up in front of Chocolate Chair which I was dying to go to but never go a chance so I immediately hopped out of the car and ran inside.

Kida caught up to me while I was already ordering dragon balls with strawberry dipping sauce. I took out my wallet to pay for it but Kida stopped me and handed the cashier his card.

Me:You know I don't like that.

Kida:I'm the man. You should let me take care of you.

Me:*laughs* okay mr.man.

We sat down and started eating within the first few minutes people were approaching asking for pictures some from Kida , some from me and most with the both of us. I'm so proud of Kida , with his career evolving almost over night he still remains one of the most humble people I've ever met. Once everything calmed down he took my hand and I knew he wanted to talk about something.

Kida:So you know even though our relationship in the beginning never got started before it ended I want you to know that this time I'm serious. I'm really committed to this thing we have going on and I just want to ask you now , Iyanna Will you be my girlfriend ?

I was so caught off guard by this but I was more overtaken with joy.

Me:Yes . Oh my god I had no idea.

After I said yes we kissed , then he pulled a Cartier box out of his pocket and instantly I got heart eyes. He placed it Infront of and told me to open it and when I did I nearly fell out. He got me three gold Cartier bracelets and I really wanted these sets because my dad got me a ring that matches them.

Me:Oh my god Kida!! I love you so much ! How did you know this was my favorite brand?!

Kida:Honestly I didn't. I just saw on a blog that you got a ring like it for your 14th birthday so I went to pick it up. Plus I really wanted to prove to you how serious I was about us.

Me:Well judging by the fact that you spent almost $20,000 dollars on me. I would assume your very serious.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture to post on Instagram.

After I posted it we decided to be corny and put our names in each other's bio's just to stir things up

30 minutes later

Kida dropped me off at my hotel because him and Shaheem had a dance thing to rehearse for so he needed his sleep. After I got out of the shower I laid in bed just thinking of everything that had went on. I don't think things could get any less perfect than this.

Awww you guys Kida and Iyanna are so freaking cute. It's official now✨✨ I just wanted to address a few things. Us as fans of Kida we have to stop assuming Everytime he interacts with a female that he is dating them!!!!! We don't even know if him and Tahani are official which I doubt it I just think that they like each other (I Still ship Tida Lmfao sorry) plus I dug up some tea and this might be his little side boo

 Us as fans of Kida we have to stop assuming Everytime he interacts with a female that he is dating them!!!!! We don't even know if him and Tahani are official which I doubt it I just think that they like each other (I Still ship Tida Lmfao sorry)...

Just a thought tho💅🏽 she kinda prettier than Tahani in MY opinion and they mesh together more than Tahida does but I still support them too

Just a thought tho💅🏽 she kinda prettier than Tahani in MY opinion and they mesh together more than Tahida does but I still support them too. I just think Tahani is kind of still a little girl and it doesn't look right with her and Kida. I though Tahani and Shaeden would be cute but hey who am I?😂 Anyways that was a mini rant but Vote , Comment & Share.