ll

Iyanna Mayweather

"Can you please come Yaya. I miss you"

"Vannah , how would your family feel about that? I haven't spoken to Kida in 4 months."

"My family misses you and as for Kida he's too busy growing grey hair from Tahani."

"From Tahani ? That's strange."

"Yeah she's psycho. Ever since the show ended she's been popping up at his private classes , making him stay in the house , just stalking him basically. She even has all the texts he sends sending to her found.

I shook my head in disgust.

"How could she be that insecure ? It doesn't sound like Tahani at all. Who does she think he's texting?"

"Well hurricane Tahani has tore through this family for four months. &Well.. She thinks he's texting you."

"Me? That's ridiculous"

"Yeah I know well can you please come?!!"

"I'll think about it. Bye Vannah banana"

Well Since my Parents are in Egypt , they wouldn't mind if I left too. I got up off of my bed and walked into my closet to get my suitcase and duffle bag. As I opened my duffle picture strips and polaroids fell out. I looked at the pictures and tears came to my eyes.

There were pictures of the So You Think Crew and I being silly and of course loving each other. There was one picture of Tahani & I cheesing extra hard and hugging each other. Things change in a blink of an eye. All of the picture strips were of Kida & I . I looked at one of the last pictures where we kissed and it made my heart flutter.

Quickly dismissing the thoughts of Kida and I as "us" , I began packing. As soon as I zipped up my bags and purchased my ticket online , I started to text Vannah telling her I'd be there tomorrow but decided against it. It'd be better off as a surprise so instead an idea occurred to me why don't I bring my Bestfriend? I haven't seen Mahani in forever even though Her and Tahani are cousins she totally had  and still has my back so I shot her a text telling her to pack and once I got a response saying Okay. I got super excited.

I'm excited to see Mama burns , Shaheem , Vannah and the rest of the gang. I'm nervous to see Kida because I know we've both changed in looks , and definitely our mindsets are more mature when it comes to relationships. Being that Tahani still looks and acts like a little girl I know there is no competition. But that's not what I'm going for, I'm remaining drama free the whole time. Mahani most likely will keep the peace but I'm just praying I don't have to act out of character on Tahani.