Dedications

To my best friend. She is the light of my life and has been my number one supporter since the elementary school days I spent in the library. Thank you for pushing me to making the most of my passion. I would be nowhere without you.

To my lovely clique of friends. You 6 are the loudest and craziest bunch I've ever dealt with and are the reason I wake up with a smile on my face. Your endless support for my dream played a big role in making it come true. This would not have been possible without your urging and belief in me as a writer. I love you all.

To Colleen Hoover. You probably will never see this but you have been my number one writing inspiration since I first read Slammed. I buy your books obsessively because your writing is a gift to this world. You are my biblical hero.

To Aly Martinez. You also may never see this but your On The Ropes series is the NUMBER ONE inspiration for this particular series of mine. I fell in love with the sport and the characters to the point where I thought I'd give it a try. Your words have touched many.

To NA authors as a whole. This genre is addictive and consuming and I'm glad to be on board as one of you. All of you are geniuses.