He Sees Her...

Their house is above

Chapter 1...

Chase Summons was married to Mary Summons.

Mary Summons Below

People perceived them as having a perfect marriage, but that wasn't the case

Chase didn't like being married to Mary.

She was very superficial, shallow, and materialistic.

They only got married because their parents are best friends and Chase wanted to make his parents happy.

He wanted out, but he knew that that would crush his parents so for now he would just have to stick it out until there was a reason for them to go their separate ways.

Chase Summons Below

**

Chase was in his home office doing some paper work, he was really focused on finishing his work, but he was interrupted by Mary.

"Do you want to go to lunch?"

"I really need to focus on this work."

She walked up to him, turned his chair around, and sat on his lap which irritated Chase.

Mary did her puppy dog eyes and pleaded, "Please! We don't go out a lot. Please!"

"Ugh! Fine, let me go get dressed."

Mary jumps up, squealing with excitement because he's gonna spend money on her.

After 30 minutes, they were out the door heading to Ristorante Massimo which is a Italian restaurant.

**

They got a table and sat down and waited for their waiter to come take their orders.

"Hi my name is Chase I'll be your waiter today. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?"

Chase laughed and said, "My names Chase too."

Mary looked very annoyed, "Um hello?!"

She lightly pushed the waiter.