No Break-ups | Dinner

Summer sighed, "Okay... We can still date, but no kissing or touching or anything that resembles us as a couple."

Chase eyes turned wide, "No kissing?"

"No."

"Fuck!" Chase sighed. "Okay, but that's going to stop after my divorce, right?"

"Yeah."

"Can I still hug you?"

"Yeah."

Chase smiled, "Okay."

Chase was extremely happy that Summer didn't break up with him. He, now, regrets not telling her earlier, but he was happy with their arrangement.

**

Chase walked into his house, put his keys down and took off his shoes. When he walked into his living room, his Aunt Janie was sitting on his couch.

Chase jumped when he saw her and yelled, "Oh shit!"

"Hey nephew, "Aunt Janie got up and hugged him.

"Why and how did you get into my house?"

"Is that any way to greet your aunt?"

"Auntie how did you get in?"

"I just picked your locks. You should really get some more secure locks. Oh, and a security system."

"Wow."

"Your mom keeps calling me, talking about you are divorcing Mary. It's quite irritating."

"Auntie- "

"Are you divorcing her?"

"Yeah."

A look of relief came across Aunt Janie's face, "I never liked that Mary girl. So where have you been? You usually get home earlier."

Chase smiled, "I was uh at a friend's house."

"Chase I know when you are lying."

"I was."

"Chase."

"Okay. I was at my girlfriend's house."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"3 months."

"You like her?"

"Yeah. I like her a lot."

She smiled and said, "I'm happy you found someone. I have to go, but I am coming back tomorrow and I want to meet this mystery girl."

He hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for coming by. You have to stop breaking into my house."

"Well, if you would give me a key, then I wouldn't have to. Would I?"

"Okay Aunt Janie. See you tomorrow."

Summer called as soon as his Aunt left.

"Hey Chase."

"Hey. I was about to call you."

"I just wanted to make sure you got home safe."

"Yeah. I did."

"Okay. I'll see you later then."

"Okay bye."

Chase was extremely happy that Summer was still going to be in his life. All he needed to do was get this divorce finalized. He just needed Mary to cooperate and stop asking for an insanely amount of money.