finding out the truth on both sides....!!!!!!!

kyle's pov:

I get in my car to leave from Camilla's house and im just thinking like damn she got a crazy ass boyfriend,that nigga don't deserve her.i wanted to tell her the truth last night on how I've always felt about her.i wanted to tell her all my secrets.i get home and all i her is my sister(Ivy),saying where the hell were u.i hope u wasn't with that bitch Camilla.im like why she gotta be a bitch,cause u think she taking my attention from u.if it is u know we can't like each other like that ur my sister and I love u as that and that's it. I've loved Camilla forever,and I still do u can't be mad and jealous like that.goodnight sis I love u.

Ivy pov:

Kyle walks in the door and im like where u been hope u wasn't with that bitch Camilla.all he can say is that im being jealous,and we can't like each other like bf and gf. I love u as a sister and that's it. At that moment my heart dropped and I asked myself how could he say he loves me that many times,not knowing it hurts soo but because he dont love me like a gf.he says goodnight,and we both proceed to our rooms.

Daniel's pov: I wake up to a text saying come over im horny. So what do I do,reply to that shit like I'll be on my way.it was now 10:00am and Camilla's parents are gone,and her best friend is sound to sleep so I walk right out the front door,and get in my car omw to tranae( lil pinky) house.im thinking to myself I know I shouldn't be doing this I have a beautiful gf that's loyal and loves me. But I just keep going to tranae's house. I pull up knock on her door and she's wearing a Victoria secret lace lingerie that says come get me. She walks me all the way too her room,once we got there I laid on the bed and we start taking each other clothes off.then I stuck it inside her and she moaned loud.i started going faster and faster.then she start sucking it. After a while I came all on her face.we finished and I realized I left my phone back at Camilla's house. SHIT

Isbella pov:that nigga think im sleep,with his slick nasty dirty ass. He probably went to go fuck that bitch tranae,he dont go to work this early.

Camilla's pov: I wake up to find Daniel is gone,but I see his phone.so I picked it up and I see a msg from tranae under the my lil hoe,and it says im horny come over.he responded ok.i threw the phone down and called Isabella in the room told her what happened,and she told me she saw him leaving looking as if he was in a rush. Im just like fuck that nigga when he come back im done with his ass.

Daniel's pov:

I pulled up at Camilla's house after I took a shower at my place.i goand knock on the door and Isabella opens it and says CAMILLA YOUR CHEATER HERE.im looking like cheater? I see Camillus coming downstairs with my phone in her hand and she says ig u came back for this. I say I and she cuts me off saying

im done with u im not going to have u fucking hoes and you think you can still be with me,Daniel you hurt me that's all I can say good-bye. Im at the door tears coming from my eyes telling camellia that im sorry and I love her but she not buying it but im serious.she closes the door on me and all i can say is i lost the best girlfriend I've ever had,i gotta get myself together and stop messing with these hoes. I pull of and go sign up for hoe rehab and go to work.

Camilla's pov:im glad that's over,after closing the door on Daniel. I receive a text from Kyle asking if can come over and talk ,I tell him sure

*few minutes pass*

Knocks on door

Its Kyle I let him in and Isabella goes to my room.we go into the living room and sit down on the couch.kyle says I have to tell you something I've always wanted to tell u. Camilla i..i .i.. I love you and I always have.all I can do is cry because I feel the same way.he ask y im crying and I say because I feel the same way and me and Daniel just broke and I still have feelings for him. he says it's ok dont cry im not asking you to be my girlfriend right away,plus I have something else to tell you. I say yes. He goes on to say that his sister is jealous of me and she loves him as a boyfriend. Im like omg all those times we would be together and she'll make faces at me,that's y al I could do was laugh. He gave me a hug and said hell see me later.

as he leaves out the door I see him do a happy dance.Isabella comes downstairs and says spill. Im like ok,told her everything that happened,and she's super happy for me .she asks so are yall gonna get together or what