High School Edition

Today was Friday and it was an amazing day! There was a new kid in spanish class and he was fine... Cristiano Ronaldo fine. I couldnt help but stare and because he sat close to me. Anyways I didnt talk to him cuz im shy asf moving on to the day. It was finally lunch and it still have been awkward with Roc ever since the kiss but today he actually sat with us. He didnt look at me but hey atleast he sat next to me. Anyways Roc didnt say much... to me but I heard him say he is changing his class because of his grades or something. Finally lunch was over and it was finally time to go. The rest of the day was boring. Over the weekend I just did nothing but txt ppl. Today was Monday and I didnt want to do anything. It was the average annoying monday because it was raining and it was a monday and I was on my period and it was a monday. Other than those it was a good day. In first period I was in a group with my bestie and ppl said dumb ass shit. Second period was fine until it happened.
"Hola class! today we have a student who u might who is going to be joining our class. Everyone say hi to Chresanto August." snrt said
"Roc is my name." he said with an attitude. Things were going fine until he got put in my study group. "So what are we doing?" he asked
"um we have to speak in spanish." I said annoyed
"Well u didnt." he shot back
"Well I had to tell u because I knew u were too dumb to understand spanish." I said
"but then again we are in the same class!" he said with a smirk. God he was EXTRA annoying today.
"Im ill be right back." Chloe said. Great it was now just me and roc. Ut was awkward because I was still angry at him for being so annoying and after the kiss. I gave him a death stare as he acted like life was good. "what!" he asked. Ugh he is soo annoying. I didnt answer just went back to work. "ok that was rude." he said. Ugh cant he just shut up! I continued my work. "ur cute u know." he said this time getting me to talk. "What?" I asked. "ur cute...u know when u try to act mad or annoyed of me." he said with a chuckle. "I am mad at u if u didnt notice u dumbass." I said. Why did he have to be put in my spanish class. "Babe chill u know u just acting like this because people are around." what he just said got me. he just sounded like a fuckboy calling me a slut. He must be stupid or something cuz Ik he aint calling me out. "Okay what is that suppose to mean?" I asked.  "It means" he started. "u can act like u are disgusted of me now but when im in the locker room we can continue what we started." he stated with a wink. This time I was fed up and annoyed of him like wtf u talking our business aloud for? What has gotten into him. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I DONT WANT TO FINISH ANYTHING WE EVER STARTED! Gosh roc is that what you think I am?? Just a girl who is all over everyone she can get? Or do u think I only stick to one guy and get them when they are lonely? Well guess im not but I bet there is many other girls who want to be ur personal slut. I can't believe I ever fell for u. I am done with you!" I yelled realizing everyone was listening to us. God that felt good to get out. I got out and left not full of embarrassment but pissed-ment. I an done with him. I am done with everyone!

*Ik I havent posted for a week or teo but im sorry im really busy with homework and tests.*