Bonus Chapter: 6 Years Later

Start from the beginning

Getting over the fact that my soon-to-be husband was perhaps too hot for his own good, I placed my hands on his shoulders and forced him out of the room.

A few more minutes of my mother making a fuss of my hair and it was time for the wedding. I took a deep breathe once she left the room to grab a seat in the church where I would be getting married.

Married.

Gosh, I never in a million years would have thought that I would marry the boy who had made it his goal to steal all of my first times and had actually succeeded in doing so.

Yet here I was, holding my father's hand as I walked down the aisle to wed the very same boy.

With watery eyes, I found my mother in the pews with my grandparents. Uriah was seated beside Mae and they both waved at me when I walked by. Further back, I recognized the dashing Zachariah Reed with a gorgeous woman beside him.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Mr. Reed had found love in Italy where he decided to stay behind and carry on with his new life and wife.

Before I knew it, Elijah's hands replaced my father's and the wedding vows were being said. Elijah gave me a huge smile and I felt my legs go weak again.

"I do," I heard Elijah say.

"And do you, Veronica Fray, take Elijah Reed as your husband?" The priest asked me.

I nodded. "I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

Elijah's warm lips gently covered mine and I had never been happier in my entire life as I had been at that moment. My toes curled in the high heeled shoes I was wearing and I smiled against his lips.

All too soon, the wedding came to a close. The party afterward had been just as amazing and I had never wanted it to end, but like everything else seemed to do, it ended as well.

A couple hours later, Elijah and I were finally alone at our new apartment. Since he had married me, he was legal to stay in the United States, but promised to visit his father yearly.

"Hey," he said, nudging me as I laid beside him in our king sized bed.

"Hm?" I mumbled, half awake.

"Guess what?"

"Wha..?" I muttered incoherently.

"I'm your first husband," he said.

"Okay, and I'm your first wife," I said, not getting the point.

He rolled me over to face him and I could only make out his bright eyes in the moonlight as it illuminated his features.

"I've officially stolen all of your first times," he explained with a grin.

I raised a finger. "Careful, there. Don't make me have my first divorce as well."

He crushed my finger over his heart and promised, "You're my first and last wife, Ronnie."

"Good. Now that that's settled, what are we going to name the baby?"

Elijah froze.

"What baby?"

I guided his hand to my stomach and patted it, "This one."

Now keep in mind, I was exhausted from all of the day's events and wasn't fully conscious of what I was saying.

Yes, I had planned on surprising him about it, but not like this.

"What are you saying?"

I laid a kiss against his lips and pulled back with a wide grin.

"I'm pregnant, Eli."

I could've sworn he was angry and about to run out on me, but then his face softened and he pulled me against him.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" He whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"Boy."

"Let's name him...Primo."

"Hm. Primo. What does that mean?"

"It means first in Italian."

Right. First child. Very clever, I see what you did there, Elijah.

I laughed and buried my face in his neck as he tightened his arms around me.

"Primo Reed. Want to bet just because of his name that he will do the same thing that you did to me?"

Elijah looked down at me and smirked. "Which is?" He prompted.

I rolled my eyes as if he didn't know.

"Try to steal the first times of a girl."

"Hey, look where we are now. I must've done something right, huh?" He said with a chuckle.

"Don't listen to him, Primo," I said, patting my stomach.

"So his name is Primo?"

"We'll see."

**********

Hey guys! So this was the final chapter of the story and I hope you all enjoyed it. Thanks for all of your support and for all  of the reads/votes/comments along the way!

This story was so much fun to write and hopefully just as fun to read.

Also, book two of this series is out and it is called, "Stolen Bad Times" if you wanted to check it out.

If you haven't done so already, I would love it if you could check out the new story I'm working on called, "The Boyfriend Hotline". I've written it to raise awareness about bulling and to spread the tag #NoMoreBullying.

I've written the story in a humorous way, but bullying is still a serious topic.

Anyway, thanks again!! :)