Dorm room

Me and Mark have been dorm mates for around a year now. I've always had this slight attraction to him. He was short and handsome. So when I say I have a slight attraction, I'm lying, I'm complete obsessed with him.

He's currently out with Bob getting some new games while I'm inside doing homework, well it isn't really homework, considering I'm still in the university. Anyway, Mark comes in through the door with a huge bag full of food and drinks. There's like two games in there.

I look up from my work and greet him with a small smile "hey markimoo"
"Sup Y/N, I've got some snacks and drinks for a movie night"
"Well, I don't know if I'll be able to join you as this assignment has to be done"
"Screw the assignment, it's our night to chill out and watch some movies. You can tell them you got too stressed, they'll let you off trust" he replied giving me a smile and grabbing bowls for the food and a few glasses. He sets them out on the table and then proceeds to come up behind me, closing my books on my fingers. I Yelp in pain then punch him in the balls causing him to fall to the floor.

"Haha got you in the nuts dick bag" I throw my head back a cackle to the sound of Mark groaning on the floor. He gets up slouching over and places himself on the sofa. "Joining me or nah?"
"Joining" I get up and snuggle down next to mark. We decide on the original Night mare on elm street.

30 MINS INTO MOVIE

I had noticed Mark had been staring at me most of the movie. I look to my right to see his attention quickly change to the TV. I decided to snuggle in closer to his chest and make a small humming sound. He shifted a little in his chair. "You know this movie is kinda boring Mark" I quietly announce.

"Oh yeah then what would you rather watch" he replied with a slight sarcastic tone present in this voice. "You" he turns and looks at me like I'm a crazy woman. I reach over him, grab the remote and turn the movie off. "That wasn't very sexy, I'd prefer to fuck you then have you watch me" he grabs my face and kisses me passionately, I moan during the kiss. He lays me back on the couch and proceeds to take my clothing off one by one.

He starts to trace love bites down my neck and I moan in pleasure causing him to go down further on my body. He soon stops at my entrance and starts to suck making me moan. He comes back up and hovers over me, admiring me for a while. I pull him in for a kiss then I start to pull his t-shirt and jeans off. I still have my bra on and he still has his boxers on.

As we make out he unclips my bra and pulls down his boxer, lining himself up with my entrance. "Are you ready?" I him in response. As soon as any noise escapes my lips he's ramming into me. I moan loudly, his fast pumping motions making the couch slightly squeak. His heavy breathing is making me go insane.

He then suddenly stops and lifts me up onto the edge of the couch. He lies down and then pulls me on top of his dick, slamming down my hips onto his. It only takes around 5 minutes of this for Mark to start grunting violently. "Uh, babe I'm close" he just about murmurs out. "Me too" I moan in response. I felt a tight knot start to form in my stomach. My moans get louder and more frequent as I came closer to my climax.

I suddenly released and he pulled out. I got down onto my knees and started sucking, his dick went almost all the way down my throat. After a few minutes of sucking I start to feel him throb. I release his dick and then pump it until he reaches his climax and cums all over my face. I get up to go and wash it off, then go back to mark fully clothed. "Aww what ya do that for"
"What get dressed?"
"Yeah"
"Wanted my dignity back after fucking my best friend"
"Wow really"
"Yeah"

I sit down next to him and he sits up, still naked. He turns to me and asks
"I know this is really random and I know we've just had sex but will you be my girlfriend"
"Who could say no to a guy like you" I lean in kissing him. He gets up and puts on his boxers. Takes my hand and leads me to bed. I fell asleep next to him smiling.

(A/N so sorry it's has taken two weeks to update. I'm really busy and have been going through some thing. My friend is in hospital because he got hit by a car and it's really been hard on me. But I promise next week I will update on time. Also I've been running out of ideas and I need suggestions. Many thanks)