"dang girl, you didn't even let him say anything" Zink says laughing.

"we have a lot to talk about later" I say walking to my closet to find a outfit to wear.

"what y'all going to talk about" deja says.

"about us, what else would we talk about?" I ask.

Deja gets quite.

I turn around and look at her. She's looking down at her phone.

"what is it?" I say.

She passes me her phone to me. It's a post on Instagram with a girl taking a selfie. I gasp at the caption.
On My way to bae house @trevorjackson5

I give Deja her phone back.

"I'm about to kill a b*tch" I say.

Trevor

"you can't be here right now" I tell Alyssa.

"what do you mean, you said I could come over" Alyssa says.

"I know, but I change my mind" I say trying to pick up her things.

"I'm not leaving Trevor, I drove all the way over here just to leave I haven't even been here for 5 minutes and your kicking me out" she says.

"I'm not kicking you out, come over later and we can do more than a talking okay" I say completely lying, and not meaning any of it just trying to convince her to leave before Zendaya gets here.

She looks at me for a few seconds, then smiles.

"okay, I'll leave" she says leaning in for a kiss. But instead I turn my head, so it can be a kiss on the cheek.

"okay see you later" I say pushing her out of the door.

"bye baby love you" she says.

I nearly gag when she says that. Not responding to her I close the door in her face. She is so annoying. What was I thinking when I invited her over here. She is very attractive, but nothing compared to Zendaya. Zendaya is beautiful, smart, funny, and basically everything I want in a girl. I'm going try everything to get her back, where she needs to be...... with me.

Zendaya

I'm literally speeding through the streets to get to Trevor house. If I see any bitch there, I'm going to be pissed. I pull up onto Trevor's driveway and I don't see any unfamiliar cars. Just Trevor's car and his brothers car.

I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer it.

Ian (Trevor's brother) opens the door.

"long time no see" he says pulling me into a hug.

I hug him back. I can't help but smell him. He smells just like Trevor, they must use the same type of soap or something.

"I missed you buddy" he says.

"aw I missed you too" I say back.

"come in, Trevor's in his room, I was about to head out to a friends house, you guys kiss and make up, and try not to kill each other" he says.

I laugh at him.

"okay see you later" I say walking inside and closing the door behind me.

I look around the house before going to Trevor's room, just to see evidence if that girl was here. I walk to Trevor's room and bust open the door. Expecting to see him kissing some other girl but no he's just laying down on his phone.

"hey" I say.

He looks up from his phone and smiles at me.

"hey" he says.

I walk over to his bed and sit down next to him. I notice a bottle of pills on his bed and pick it up.

"have to been taking your pills?" I ask him.

"no, not really" he says.

"can you take it for me, you know you have to take them" I say.

"I know but I hate them" he says.

I grab the glass of water on his dresser and take a pill out of the container. I pass him the pill then the water.

"take it" I demand him.

He rolls his eyes and take the pill and water.

"thanks" I say.

Trevor sits up and grab my hand.

"I really missed you, but you have to trust me.... that I would never try to hurt you" he says.

"I know, I'm sorry for not trusting you" I say.

He kisses me and I kiss him back. He wraps his arms around my waist, gently laying me down on the bed. He lays over me still kissing me. I pull his shirt off and he takes off mines.

"I missed you..... All of you" he whispers into my ear.

"show me" I whisper back.

With that being said, Trevor takes of his pants and starts kissing on my breast. As I was about to slide my jeans down the door bust opens.

I quickly cover myself with a pillow and look up to see who it is.

"Alyssa.....what are you doing here?" Trevor says.

What the hell is she doing here?