Missing You Too

Trevor

"you need to take your pills Trevor now" my mom said with a stern tone.

I'm laid up in a ball on my bed. Not only because I'm in pain but I'm depressed about the whole Zendaya situation. It's been a whole two days since we spoke or seen each other.

"I don't want to ma" I mumble into my pillow, but loud enough where she can hear me.

She sighs and sits next to me on my bed.

"I know how you feel sweetie, relationships are tough. But you can't be like this everyday like a bum, man up" my mom says which makes me chuckle.

"there's that laugh, I want to see you up by dinner, so come over to my house later for dinner but in the meantime call a friend to come over or something" she says getting up and walking out of my room.

"bye ma, I'll try to come over later" I say.

I sit up and grab my new phone, that I got yesterday since I left mines at Zendaya house. I make the stupidest phone call that I know I will end up regretting.

The phone rang twice and picked up.

"hello" I say to the phone.

" hey Trevor" she says.

"yeah um I was calling to see if you would like to come over later" I say regretting already.

"I would love to babe" Alyssa says.

I hang up the phone call. What did I just do?

Zendaya

I pace back and forth my room.

"you need to go talk to him" Zink says.

"I don't want to" I say.

"yes you do, stop lying to yourself" Deja says.

"I don't think Trevor would hurt you like that, I know for a fact that he loves you" Zink says.

"your right, I'm going to call him" I say.

I pick up my phone and dial Trevor's number.

"sh*t I have his phone" I say remembering.

"I'm pretty sure he got a new phone because he was on snapchat yesterday" Deja says.

"that son of... He got a new phone and has the nerve not to blow up my phone and beg for me back" I say getting upset again.

"girl stop being all in your feelings and call the boy" Deja says.

I press call and he answers on the fifth ring.

"hello?" Trevor answer.

"we need to talk I'm coming over there now" I say making it a quick and short phone call.

I hang up the phone not letting him get a chance to respond.