Yoosung x Raeder (lemon) 1/2

There is no lemon on this first part but I suggest you read it

------------

*siiiiiiigh*~
"It's 5:00 o'clock..."
"I know." You muttered, turning to look at your colleague.
She shut her computer and started to pack up, you did the same.
"So how are things going with Yoosung?" She asked, curiously.
Your movements stopped suddenly and you frowned at the question. "I-it's alright.." You stuttered and looked to the side.
...
Your name is (f/n) (l/n). 22 years old. Dating Yoosung Kim.
Well, you're "dating" Yoosung.
Although you two had confessed to each other that day and had decided that it was time to start going out, you did not feel as if you two were in a relationship.
It was like... He didn't care. He concentrated most of his attention on LOLOL and whenever you two spent time together, he always seemed hesitant in his actions.

You shook your head to forget the thoughts as you unlocked the door to your house. But you stood there, out in the humid afternoon air, with your head down, unable to rid the thought of Yoosung.
You slowly stepped inside your house and flipped on the light. "I'm home..." You muttered. There was no one here to tell you "welcome home" Anyways.
*siiiigh*~ "That was refreshing." you said out loud after taking a hot shower and throwing yourself onto the sofa.
You leaned forward for your phone which was placed on a small table. Flipping your phone open, you unconsciously opened your texts with Yoosung.
It's been 2 weeks since you last texted him

8:35pm
Me: Can we go get dinner?

9:00pm
Yoosung: sorry for the late reply! im kind of busy right now, maybe next time?Im sorry...

9:01pm
Me:  it's fine

You stared blankly at your last text with Yoosung. The one he took almost half an hour to reply. The one that shattered your heart in pieces.
You were reminded of the feeling you had when you read the text, how quickly your smile faded as soon as you opened it. How desperately you wanted to call him and scream at him for not making you his priority.
Tears came streaming down your face while you still stared blankly at the text, like the tears has a mind of it's own. Rolling out without your command.
Looking at the text was another strike to your heart. You suddenly felt so heavy. An arm went up to cover your eyes and you didn't hold back on your tears, you cried out like a little kid.
He made you feel unloved. You were hurt. You had enough.
With trembling hands, you reached for your phone which you threw to the floor and dialed in Yoosung's number. You held your finger above the call button, somehow afraid to call him. You thought about it one last time.
Then you lowered your finger until it came in contact with your phone.
You held your phone to your ear, waiting for him to pick up.

Hello? (Y/n)? You heard a familiar voice from the other side of the phone.
Hey Yoosung, it's me.
Ahh, it's been awhile! You heard him chuckle.
His voice was still as cute and soft as it first was when you met him. It still brought peace to your mind and calmed your heart.
Yea.. It has...
How have you been, (y/n)?
I've been good.
Hey, I missed you.
I missed you too Yoosung.
You wished you could talk to him so casually on the phone like this everyday, but you knew as soon as you hung up, he'd be out of your grasp again.
You were deep in thought, not paying attention to whatever Yoosung was talking about, something about LOLOL again. Then you cut him off.
So then I had to redo the level and-
Hey Yoosung?
Yes?
You took a deep breathe.
I love you.
There was a pause.
I love you too, (y/n)...
There was another pause.
Is something wrong..?
The atmosphere began to feel intense and you kept quiet for a moment, then you started to speak.
Listen... Yoosung. I loved you.. I always have. But ever since we started dating.. I feel as if you don't love me the same as I love you.
Your voice was shaky and you did everything you could to squeeze the words out.
I don't know, I'm not happy... Yoosung. You're always so busy with whatever you are doing, I feel like a second choice. And it hurts. I... I think....
Tears began to well up in your eyes as you searched for the right words.
I think... It's time we end this...
Tears fell down your face as you spoke those last words.
There was no response from the other side, all you could hear was his fastened breathing.
Then you heard a loud thud coming from the phone.
Yoosung? What's that sound? Yoosung? Yoosung!?
There was no reply. Finally, you decided to hang up. You brought your finger to your phone and ended the call.
Your arms fell, as if it was a lifeless piece of limb and you dropped your phone along with your knees, kneeling on the floor, sobbing.

It has been around 10 minutes of just sobbing when you heard the door bell ring. You quickly rubbed your eyes and stood up to answer the door.
As soon as you opened the door, two arms embraced you and all you could see was blue, they color of the visitor's jacket.
"I'm sorry. (Y/n), I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...!."
He tightened the hug, pushing you closer into him.
Yoosung...

-------------

Wow I wrote more than I expected but don't worry the lemon is coming up next ;) and still I hope you guys enjoyed this anyways