Chapter 10

Hi! I hope u enjoyed my first part of my story u will love the updated part. So,at the end of the last chapter Jhene and Khalif (Swae lee) got back together and they love having there kids around but, Jhene is pregnant will it be a boy or a girl? Read to find out! 💍😊

Jhene and Khalif had to go get Jhene's daughters. Quan was upset when Jhene left him. Yes been going out a lot and drinking but its no problem. Well he do sent think it effects his kids. Well he thought wrong. He'll just see.

Jhene:Quan,where my daughters at?

Quan:O,they at dey grandmamma house.

Khalif:But it our day to have them Quan. Like u can't be doing that.

Quan:ion know who u think u is but they my children and my daughters. Jhene why u always getting Khalif in dis. They not his kids. They OUR kids.

Jhene: Just Quan gimme ur mom phone numba and lemme go get my daughters and Kyesha can see her sisters an then we gotta go to the doctor.

Quan:Why u going to the doctor? U pregnant or sum?

Khalif: As a matter of fact she is. Today were going to find out the gender.

Jhene: Yep, and we gotta think of names and we gotta go get the colors for the nursery. And we gotta go look at a house in case we wanna extend our family.

Khalif:Well we gotta go can we have the numba?

Quan: Sure, 804-241-0944

They soon left and went to go pick up Jhene's daughters.

DaeDae:Mommy,where you been?

Jhene:Baby I been at home its your daddy weekend to have you duh.

Mari:Hey mommy.

Jhene:Hey baby. How u been at yo grandmamma house?

Grandma Sandy: They been good