Daddy

AN- Not even sure y'all read these. But what do you guys say we start a kik groupchat where I give you reminders and updates on when the next update of my books are? And you can talk about whatever you want! Make friends and get to know me :). If y'all down just comment your kik or add me on kik @ _rhianna_tho_ still comment your kik tho so I can know who to add.

CHAPTER GAME ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

This one is easy, the first person to find a part of a title of one of my books  mentioned in this chapter wins! When you find it comment on that spot, GO!!

-

Harry definitely didn't take the small boy home, nope, he didn't. He left him at the restaurant, watching as the small boy stood by the entrance with wide teary eyes.

But then he decided to take him home after all, because, well, I guess he was cute and very small and seemed so interested in Harry, and Harry was definitely interested in the boy- not in that way, he was just a bit curious...I guess.

The small boy was passed out in the passenger seat of Harry's car. Harry looked over to the boy who looked so small and cute sleeping. Harry cooed. Maybe taking the young boy home wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

Harry finally pulled up in the driveway of his house, sighing as he unbuckled his seatbelt. Not wanting to wake the boy, he carefully unbuckled his seatbelt, carrying him out of the vehicle.

Once he got inside his house, he gently placed Louis on his bed, trying to be quiet so as not to wake him up. However, Louis stirred on the bed and Harry froze. The small boy groaned, yawning as his eyes fluttered open.

Harry was annoyed Louis woke up after he went through all that effort to let him sleep, and he definitely didn't smile softly at how cute the small boy looked in his much to big bed. Definitely not.

"Hey, you're awake."

Louis slowly sat up on the bed, turning to face Harry, "Yes, but Im still tired." He yawned cutely, stretching his arms out upwards to loosen his limbs.

"You can go back to sleep if you like," Harry shrugged, fixing the bed sheets on the other side of the bed.

The small boy shook his head, hopping off the bed and wandering around the room. Louis came across a picture of Harry with his older sister, Gemma. The small boy scrunched up his face, "That your girlfriend?" He gestured to the picture on the dresser.

Harry shook his head frantically, "Oh god no, that's definitely not my girlfriend, I don't even like girls," Harry chuckled, "That's my older sister, Gemma."

Louis sighed in relief, smiling, "Okay, good."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head in confusion, and sat down on the edge of his bed to watch the small boy explore his room.

The blue eyed boy pushed open Harry closet doors, rummaging through his clothes. "Can I have this?" he asked, holding up Harry's floral print Yves Saint Laurent jacket.

"Absolutely not, this is a very expensive jacket." Harry said, grabbing the jacket out of Louis' hand, who pouted cutely in response, and neatly hanging it up back on the rack along with the other clothing items Louis took out. "C'mon, I think we should get you back to bed."

He picked up the small boy carrying him on his hips and placing him on the bed. Louis pouted, bouncing slightly on the bed, "I gotta pee first, please?"

"Are you telling me or asking me?"

Louis shrugged, helping himself off the bed, standing in front of Harry with his legs crossed.