Ch. 6

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!!! I FOUND A VOICE ACTOR THAT WOULD REALLY WORK FOR YURI!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOORRREEEEEEE IMAGERY~~~!

This is what she sounds like~!

------------------------

Yuri walked around the hallways humming an American tune she had heard in her times in Germany. The only reason she knew it was because the doctors thought it would help her be more sane. Boy were they wrong. That tune now brings sheer terror to anyone in Germany who hears it.

"-ri," A voice said. "Huh?" Yuri looked around and saw Shinya. "Oh hey Shinya~," Yuri greeted with a smile. "Hey Yuri. You seemed to be lost in space just know," Shinya said as he put his arm around Yuri's shoulders and put all his weight on her. 

Yuri huffed out a breath. She may have been part demon, but she still couldn't carry a grown man's weight. "I was..." Yuri collapsed on the grown with Shinya on top of her. 'OH BOI!!!' Yuri screamed in her head. She lightly blushed for a millisecond before looking serious.

"I was remembering the place I lived at before here," She said trying to not blush. Shinya chuckled. "Oh yeah? Why don't you tell me about it," He said to her in  a soothing tone. And there you have it kids. A demon can turn red as a tomato.

"Shinya what are you doing to General Major Yuri?" stern and scary voice asked behind the twin on the ground. Yuri and Shinya looked and saw Guren. Guren was glaring at Shinya. "Oh, Yuri was about to tell me about her past," Shinya said cheerfully.

Guren sighed, shook his head, then kicked Shinya off Yuri. Shinya casually went flying out the window and probably wont be seen for awhile. "You ok Yuri?" Guren asked the female as he helped her up. Once Yuri was up she glomped Guren.

"MAN OH MAN YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted. Guren looked at Yuri in confusion. "Why am I a life saver?" He asked her. Yuri looked up and started to act. *Que fake tears**Dramatic pose**And sad sigh*

"I mustn't tell anyone about my past," She said in fake saddness. "My ex-lover wouldn't want me to," Cue dramatic fall. "OH HOW I MISS HIM!" She cried. Guren facepalmed while Yuri winked. "Whatchya think Gu-Kun~?" She asked him

Guren walked up to Yuri and smacked the back of her head. "You're an idiot," was all he said before he walked away. Yuri watched as Guren walked away while holding he back of her head.

-1 hour later-

"HUMPH! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!? SMACKING THE BACK OF MY HEAD!" Yuri screamed in question as she kicked a severed head from her recent victim. The head hit Lucy, one of Yuri's teammates and followers, on the head. Lucy held her head and crawled into fetal position. "Yuri-Sama is attacking me," She cried. 

Ravina patted Lucy's back as she cried. "Milady, you shouldn't take your anger out on Lucy," Natalia said as she bowed to Yuri. Yuri was about to kick another head when she looked over at Lucy. "OHMYGODLUCYIMSOSORRY!!" She shouted as she ran to Lucy and hugged her. The two girls sat there hugging until footsteps and talking could be heard. 

Misaki sniffed the air then looked at Yuri. "It's your younger brother and his team," Misaki said to Yuri. Yuri stood up and dusted off. "ALRIGHT LADIES CHANGE INTO THE GERMAN DEMON ARMY UNIFORM~!" Yuri ordered. The demons changed into their outfits and started to act like they were patrolling.

Once Yuu and his team came into view Yuri glomped her brother. "ITS MY BABY BROTHER~~~!" She squealed as she hugged him tighter and spun around.

--------------

Theres the new chap~. Hoped you liked it~.