What Does The Fox Say?

WARNING: Intense boyxboy action! If you didn't know that, now you do! Its your choice to read or not!

________________

Naruto was busy making ramen when Sasuke walked in. The blond didn't hear him because he had his orange headphones on. He was humming the tune to himself as he swayed his hips to beat. Sasuke stood behind the counter and watched him, very amused.

"But there's one sound," Naruto sang under his breath. "That no one knows," his voice slowly getting louder as he held the note.

"WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!" The blond shouted, jumping around. He started to break dance to beat of the song.

With his eyes closed, Sasuke made note of as he watched Naruto make a fool of himself.

"Gering-ding-ding-ding!" He sang, swinging his arms back in forth while pumping his hips. "Dingeringeding!"

Sasuke chuckled at his blond, and decided he had his fill of moron for the day. "Naruto?" he said to get his attention, but the blond just kept dancing. "Naruto," Sasuke said louder.

"What the fox say?" Naruto sang. He flipped his position again and started twerking. "Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!"

Sasuke hesitated. Did he really want to stop him?

"Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!" The raven grimaced at Naruto's singing. He sounded better when the moron could actually hear himself. Sasuke stalked around the counter and stood behind the idiot. He desperately wanted to press his groin against the blond's ass, but then twerking show would come to an end.

"What the fox say?" Naruto threw his hands up in the air, almost smacking Sasuke in the face.

"Joff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!" he screeched at the top of his lungs.

"Naruto!" Sasuke shouted, wincing at awful singing.

The blond let out a shriek, jumping around. His blue eyes wide as saucers.

"S-Sasuke?" The blond stuttered as he fumbled to take the headphones off. "Don't sneak up on me, asshole!" Naruto said, annoyed. His brows furrowed as he pushed Sasuke on the chest.

"I wouldn't have to sneak up on you, if you'd stop listening to music so loud." Sasuke pointed to the orange headphones around Naruto's neck that were still blaring music.

Naruto smiled sheepishly and set his iPod and headphones on the counter. He looked at Sasuke while rubbing the back of his neck. "How much of that did you see?"

Sasuke grinned. "All of it." He grabbed the blond's waist and pulled him against him. "I never knew you twerked, Naruto," he whispered, his hot breath tickling Naruto's ear.

"You never asked," Naruto replied huskily. They exchanged heated gazes. Sasuke suddenly grabbed the back of Naruto's thighs and hiked him up as the blond latched his lips to the raven's. Sasuke made no haste to lavishing Naruto's mouth since the blond had already beaten him to entering the other's mouth with his tongue.

But that didn't stop the raven from dominating the kiss as he carried Naruto to their bedroom. The blond let out a groan and tried to shift his groin against Sasuke's to create some friction, without falling out of the raven's grip. Sasuke tugged harshly on Naruto's bottom lip in response.

"Gah! Sasuke!" Naruto moaned. The raven practically threw the blond on their bed and quickly shrugged out his shirt.

"Fuck, you are so sexy," Sasuke grounded out as Naruto grabbed the helm of his shirt and tugged it off to reveal his spiral tattoo. Naruto crawled up on his knees on the bed in front of Sasuke.