3.) Deal

"Why is everyone acting like Jennifer cares that Brangelina broke up? Like we all know she don't give a rats titty nipple about Brad being single again, she doesn't want him." I exclaim as i stare down a magazine with a picture of Jennifer Aniston on the cover with bold words under it reading 'Is Jen excited for Brangelina break up?'

"T," Alyssa looked at me calmly, "chill."

"I will chill as soon as Matt comes back with my ice cream and chicken nuggets." I cross my arms in pretend anger and give a pitty pout to Lys.

"Guess who?" A mans voice lingered into the room only filled with Alyssa and I.

"Matt!" I yelped quickly uncrossing my arms and refuse to turn around to look at the door.

"Wrong." The boy said quickly.

"Oh then I don't care." I recross my arms.

"Ouch." He said finally before sitting next to me on the side of an empty bed.

I turned my head slightly, "Sorry Cam, I just really want nuggets."

He rests his hand on my shoulder, "I totally understand the nug addiction." He nods slowly

"So Cam, why you here?" Lys asked.

"Well, I'm looking for Bri. She asked me to show her around the city at the pool yesterday and right now is the only time I have free. Do you know where she is?" He asked with a small smirk on his face.

Lys and I immediately looked at each other. She wiggled her eyebrows, and then so did I.

"I think shes in the cafeteria with Paola, and Raina." Alyssa answered truthfully.

He smiled. "Thanks." He said as he left the room. "Matt you better get in there," I heard through the door. "Tasha is going crazy without those nugs."

The door creaked open as I jumped from my feel. "Matt, nugget me." I say before flinging my mouth open like it is the fridge door at midnight.

He launched a nugget towards my mouth landing it half in and half out. "Nailed it." He grinned.

"Matt. " Alyssa said sternly.

"Don't think I have forgotten about you. Your Starbucks madam." He said handing the fresh white girl drink to Lys. She squealed.

"My god Lys, chill." I said slightly mocking her from when she told me to chill just moments before.

"You think that is bad, she should have seen Bri, Paola, and Rai when I gave them theirs, they nearly tackled me."

"Ick, Starbucks is disgusting. Tim Horton's all the way." I smirked with a nod agreeing with myself.

"Oh boy, are you from Canada?" Matt asked concerned.

"No, New York."

"She just really likes Canadians." Lys tells Matt.

"Oooo, you and Shawn should get along wonderfully." He winked. "Actually," He pulled out his Silver IPhone X and started typing before quickly putting the phone up to his ear.

"Matt what are you doing?" I yelped.

"Hey, Shawn. Tasha really wants Tim Horton's but she doesn't know where the nearest one is. Can you take her?" Matt said through the phone. "Great, see you soon bud. Bye." He hung up and smiled brightly at me.

"Matthew Lee!" I screeched.

He laughed. "Hey, I got you a date."

"It is not a date he's just showing me where Tim Horton's is." I shove the thought of a date with Shawn Mendes out of my head.

"It's not a date, yet." Alyssa flashed a grin. "Its starts out with this and then he'll ask you on a date in about 2 days and you'll fall completely in love with him in a month."

"I will not fall in love with Shawn Mendes within a month." I spit.

"Is this a deal?" Matt wondered going from his position leaning against the wall to walking towards Lys and I then sitting in a chair.

I look at him. "Yes." I say determined now looking at Alyssa.

"Now shake on it." Matt says.

Alyssa puts her hand out. I quickly grasp it in determination that I will not fall in love with Shawn.

"Say it."

"I will not fall in love with Shawn Peter Raul Mendes within a month." I throw Alyssa's hand up then down confirming the deal.

***
Don't stare at his eyes, they're too cute. Shit you can't stare at anything, its all too cute.

I examine my coffee cup reading 'Tim Horton's'.

"Best coffee in the North right here." Shawn said sitting across from me in a slightly large booth.

I look up at him and grin. "You know it."

"So you seriously don't like Starbucks? Not even one bit."

"Not even one bit." I nod. "There's no coffee better than Tim's coffee."

"Weeelll." Shawn sprawled out.

I gasp, "Shawn. You can't say that."

"There has been some places that I have traveled to with these guy that had some pretty good coffee." He confessed.

"Hmm."

"I'll tell you what, everywhere we go we will find a local spot in town to get coffee every day before we leave. We will rate it on a scale from Starbucks, obviously being the worst and Tim Horton's, being the best. Sound good."

That's a lot of spending time with Shawn, I can't fall in love. I won't fall in love this is just as friends. Friends and coffee.

"Sounds great!" I smile widely.

"Great we'll start tomorrow." Shawn exclaimed.

Shit, calm T. Friends.

"Yay." I say with a dully happy voice looking back down at my coffee cup.

A/N

With T succeed with this deal?
Well find out by continuing to read.

Hope you enjoyed if you did then.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love y'all
-T