Moving.

Tyler's face was burning hot and he felt like his cheeks were on fire. Little did he know how much Josh was freaking out on the other end. Tyler was pretty much the ultimate Virgin so he didn't know what to say back. It took him nearly ten minutes to reply.

-ty? You still there?-

-yep! You still coming over?-

-yeah, after I shower I'll be right over. You want a coffee?-

-double double plz. See you soon ✌ -

Tyler jumped up and quickly tidied his apartment before he rushed to clean up the water on the bathroom floor from his shower he took.  While he was In the bathroom he decided to take a selfie in the mirror and send it to Josh  with his tongue out. It took Josh a while to answer.

-awe cutie ♥ you're still wearing my sweater?-

-it's warm and it smells like you-

-glad you like it. I'll be there in 5-

Tyler smiled at his phone quietly as he tugged Joshs hoodie around him a bit more and closed his eyes. He nearly fell asleep when Josh came through the front door.

"Hey It was unlocked so I just came in. Here's you're coffee." He handed Tyler his coffee and sat down on the couch beside him smiling. 

Tyler smiled a bit back as he stirred up sleepily and took a sip out of his coffee. "Mn thank you so much Josh. ..you're great..."

Josh smiled back and threw an arm around tylers shoulders. "I missed you..." he mumbled kissing tylers cheek.

"..really...? I uh...it was a little cold after yih left." He whispered and leaned into Joshs touch. 

"I'm sorry about that photo I sent you. ..it was for someone else. ..a customer... I'm sorry ty..." Josh mumbled and rubbed tylers side.

Tyler slowly wrapped his free arm around Joshs waist and closed his eyes as he sipped at his coffee. "You're big..."

Josh blushed and pulled a blanket down over Tyler.  "You think?"

"Yeah...well...it don't really have experience but it looks..." he trailed off and josh smiled.

"I'm glad you like it..." he chuckled and they were laughed quietly as they held each other. 

Josh was relived. That meant Tyler wasn't upset or mad about it. And Tyler was relived Josh wasn't being weird about it.

"So...I'm guessing yo took a shower. Your hair smells really nice." Josh spoke calmly and kissed tylers cheek again.

"Thanks..and yeah. ..I did..." Tyler said and then paused. "Hey Josh. ...I wanted to ask you something. .."

"Oh yeah...what's that? "

"I know we don't know each other very well...but you seem like a really good person...and..I'm starting to really enjoy your company...I'm was wondering if maybe..you would want to move in with me.. You can totally say no. It's a bit crazy. But it's a big apartment with three extra bedrooms and it gets kind of lonely for me... and you don't have to pay rent or anything so you don't need to...whore around and stuff. You can get a part time job...we can spend time together. .I just..thought maybe. ."

Josh stared down at him with slightly wide eyes and a smile. "Sure. I mean yeah. Of course.  I'd love to move in with you. Oh my god..."

Joshs smile grew and he tackled Tyler in a kiss that deepened quickly and mixed with tylers giggles and squirming.

"I'm moving in!" Josh cheered.

"You're moving in!"