"DON'T DO IT!"

Your P.O.V
  I parked into the driveway of the Jaspar household. I had marscara running like a waterfall. My hair was messed up, I needed water so badly because my throat was dry.

   I stepped out of the vehicle and slammed the door weakly making my way to the door. I knocked on the door still in tears. Later Joe turned up opening the door "Oh my! (Y/n) what happened to you?!" Joe engulfed me into a hug. "Mark got jealous." I spoke as he brung me inside..

      He set me onto the couch and he went to the kitchen disappearing. My phone started vibrating as i picked it up the id caller named 'Mangle' i huffed and picked it up..

- Phone convo -

M- Hey (Y/n)
Y- Hey mangle
M- Where are you?!
Y- at joe and caspar's house
M-oh
Y- How's mark?
M- let me check
M-: Opens door:
M-MARK!!!!
Y-WHAT?!
M- MARK DON' T DO IT!!
Y-WHATS GOING ON?!
M- get your ass down here now.

- end of phone convo-

     I quickly got up and ran to the door and opening it leaving it open. I didn't say bye to any of them i just ran to my vehicle and took of to the house.

-At house-

    I skidded in the driveway and parked and ran up to the house barging in through the door. I dropped everything and ran up to his recording room and barged through that door. There i saw mark yelling in screaming sitting on the windowsill, knife in hand. I quickly sprinted to him, took the knife out of his hand, through it on the ground and hugged him from behind crying into his back.

   Mark turned around and jumped off the windowsill and engulfed me into the tightest hug and we both cried together Mark softly crying "i'm sorry" over and over again. I took my head out of his chest and gave him a confused yet sad look "why?! Why would you do that?!" I cried. He chocked on his words as he spoke " because, i'm a fuck up! I treated you badly, abused you, almost cheated on you!, act like i didn't care!, I thought i wasn't made to be on this world if i'm just a FUCK UP!" He yelled the last part. "Mark! You're not a fuck up! You will never be a fuck up! I love you too much. A normal girlfriend would leave you because of your actions. Remember Jessica? Yeah she didn't love you! I do she left you because you cared about her! That's why she cheated on you! I know why you get mad often i know, you're protective over me!! And, I love it! I want you to be protective because it makes me feel safe. Now, we're going to put these things behind us and i want you to know. I will love you for any mistake that you do. I love you." I kissed him gentle and passionately. We parted the kiss and mark swooped me up and held me over his shoulder taking me to the bedroom. "I love you too." Mark put me down on the floor of our bedroom before closing the door, Chica running out the door with Razz before it shut leaving us alone for the next 3 hours..