"Black."

"What are they wearing?" She asked me and I thought about it.

"Red and white."

"Bry, you're wearing white, I'll wear red." Arzaylea said and I looked at her. "I told you, I'm petty." She said and I nodded. "When is prom?"

"Couple weeks or something."

"Oh look, I'm suddenly free." Bryana said are tend I rolled my eyes. "I got you Lee, trust me."

"Alright." I said as Arzaylea texted someone. "Luke?" I asked and she nodded as she out her phone away.

"Yeah, I'm telling him the plan. He told me if there's another fight, to call him. He wants tall see me kick ass again." She said and I laughed with Bryana.

"I'm fragile, I don't fight." Bryana said and I agreed. "I'm more of a peacemaking person."

"Make love, not war." I said and Arzaylea laughed as she took another drink of her lemonade.

"There's a reason why you and Michael are dating, and I just figured it out." She said and I shook my head, looking around a bit.

I saw a girl who was on her phone, probably snapping pictures of us due to a flash I saw from her camera. I turned away and lifted the cigarette to my lips, taking one last drag before smashing it against the wooden table.

I threw the bud into my empty cup and Bryana pointed at it. "Calum does that, he puts his buds into a bottle or can." She told me.

"It's easy and no one yells and you for killing animals." I said and she nodded as I stood up to throw the cup away.

I tossed it in and garbage and then pulled my leather jacket closer around me as I stood by the table the girls were at. "Let's get dress shopping, Arz and I need dresses." Bryana said and I nodded.

"Alright."

-

"They've tried on a million dresses and shoes." I told Michael through the phone as I sat outside a store, a cigarette between my lips.

"Where are you guys?"

"Some store." I said areajdnd he laughed, telling me that I was very helpful. "I try. I try."

"Why do they need dresses again?" He asked me and I flicked some ash off of a cigarette and into a garbage can.

"They wanna go to my prom with me." I said and he hummed. "I said they don't have to but they're dead set on trying to show up the twins."

"Arz doesn't fuck around. She will stomp Krystal into the ground." He told me and I nodded though he couldn't see me.

"I know she will." I said and he laughed. "Mind if I stop by later? I don't wanna go home, not tonight. If I go home, I'm gonna go crazy."

"You have school tomorrow." He said and I took a deep breath. "You can't skip either."

"I'll drive or something." I said and he told me that he'll drop me off. "You don't have to."

"No, but I want to." He said and I shook my head as I looked around. "That's my deal, you can stay over if you let me drive you to school tomorrow."

"Alright, deal." I said and he chuckled. "We should be there in maybe an hour, if they would pick a dress already."

"Do they know online shopping is a thing?" He asked and I bit my bottom lip.

"Guess not. We've been to several stores and not one was good enough." I said and he laughed.

"That's Arz and Bry for you." He told me and I put the cigarette out before tossing it in the garbage can. "Luke! Go away!"

"I gotta talk to you!" Luke said and I laughed. "You talk to Ally more than you talk to me!"

"Cause I actually like her."

"Talk to Hemmo, Mikey. I gotta go anyways." I said as I walked back into the store.

"Fine. I'll see you soon, bye Leigha. Stay safe."

"I'll be fine, but see you soon Michael. Use protection, I heard STD's are easier to get through anal." I said and he gaspes.

"Me and Luke! Never!" He shouted and I laughed, hanging up the phone. I put it in my back pocket and looked around for the two girls.

I saw Arzaylea and then walked up to her, only to be stopped by some grown ass man. "Hey doll, you here alone?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Um, no, I'm not. Go back to your grand kids or something." I said without thinking and tried walking around him.

"Woah there little lady, that's no way to talk to someone." He said and grabbed my arm. Panic bubbled in my chest and I tried taking my arm from his grip.

"Let go of me." I said as he pushed me against a wall, in between a row of coats and jackets. "Let me go!"

"Come on," he said, his hand holding my waist and the other holding my hands in front of me. He spread my legs, putting himself between them so I couldn't kick him and I panicked even more. "Why so scared for?"

I saw a guard and I took a deep breath. "Security!" I yelled and the guy turned around. "Security!"

The guy's hand slid under the grey band shirt I had on and I couldn't back away since I was against the wall. The guard pulled us apart and I quickly closed my jacket. "Get your hands off of her." He said and pushed him away from me. He spoke into his radio and I pulled my shirt down.

"Are you alright ma'am?" He asked and I looked at him. I nodded and a couple more guard pulled the guy away from me. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine." I said and he nodded as he asked me what happened. "He just came on to me and wouldn't leave me alone." I told him and he nodded.

"I'm very sorry about it. It will not happen again, he is being escourted out." He said and I nodded.

The security guard walked away and suddenly I was trapped in a group hug. "Are you okay? I didn't even see you! I thought you were still out smoking!" Bryana told me and Arzaylea agreed.

"I'm fine." I lied and they looked at me skeptically. "Really, it's fine. Don't worry."

"Okay, I believe you. You wouldn't lie to us." Arzaylea said and I felt bad as I nodded. "Let's go back to the house. The dresses here are ugly anyways." She said and Bryana agreed.

"I'll call an Uber." Bryana a told us and Arz nodded as I itched for another cigarette.

It was unhealthy how much I was smoking, but it was cigarettes or razor blades. Both were equally harmful, long term effects that damage my body, but I needed one of them.