Twenty Nine

Aleigha's point of view

"I don't understand why people like your band." I told Michael as we trailed slightly behind Ashton and Bryana. Luke and Arzaylea were behind us, followed by a couple of other friends of theirs.

"I don't either." He said and I pulled my leather jacket down a bit. "We suck. Have you heard our music?"

"Totally! Pop garbage!" I said and we laughed. "But you're also a cookie cutter sound of My Chemical Romance, Green Day, and Fall Out Boy! Even though they're not pop garbage!"

"Oh my god right?" Michael asked and looked at me. "We're pop trash that are apparently copies of great punk groups! Much sense!" He agreed and we just laughed.

"Much wow." I said and crossed my arms as I pushed my hair out of my eyes. "So I forgot my contacts and glasses, if I'm about to run into something, help me out. Kinda blind over here."

"Alright." He said and I thanked him. He pulled the sleeves of his flannel down and I looked up, nearly running into Ashton.

Michael grabbed my arm, preventing me from crashing into his friend and I thanked him. "Maybe you really do need those glasses." He joked and I nodded.

"Very." I agreed and he let go of my arm. "Where are your bracelets?" I asked him and he looked at his wrist. He looked behind us and then made us walk faster, passing Bryana and Ashton. "What-"

"Luke uh, made me take them off." Michael said and I furrowed my eyebrows together. "He told me that I wear them too often and it's annoying. When I was showering, he hid them."

"That's a dick move, are you serious?" I asked and he nodded. "Can I hit him?"

"After me." He said and I laughed as we stopped at a stop sign. I pushed the button and as we waited, beginning to take off a good half of the wristbands and bracelets on my wrist.

"Here." I said and he looked at me. "Hold your hand out." I told him and he did as I said.

Since the flannel he had was extremely loose, the sleeve rode up way too much, exposing more than what he'd probably want people to see.

I quickly placed the accessories in his hand and he looked up at me. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, cause you need them. Trust me, they'll really help you out, especially since the sleeves are ride up a lot." I told him and he nodded as he put them on one by one.

"Aleigha! Where did you get that jacket? I want it!" Luke's girlfriend said and I looked at it.

"At H&M." I said and she gave me a thumbs up and a smile. I nodded and then looked at Michael again, setting a hand on his back to signal for him to walk forward.

We all crossed the street and Michael thanked me as he put the last one on. "You're welcome." I said and nodded. "I'd rather you hide them then accidentally show them in public. It'll gain a lot of attention."

"Yeah... knowing me I'd fuck up and do just that. I make mistakes more than I do anything right." He said and I shook my head.

"No, don't think like that." I said and he shrugged. "I didn't mean to put it like that. You wouldn't fuck up."

"No its fine. It's alright." He said and I was silent. "So, off of Panic!'s new album, which is your favourite."

"Golden Days." I answered almost instantly. "That song is such a bop. I love it." I said and he nodded, telling me that he liked the song Death of a Bachelor.

"Brendon Urie slays me." Michael said and I agreed. "That dude is awesome. His vocal range is epic, bigger than our band."

"His forehead is bigger than my future."