Chapter two

I woke up to my alarm going off at nine. I rolled around in bed for about five minutes until I hopped out of bet to go put on clothes. I grabbed black overalls and T-shirt that said live free on it. By this time it was ten and I needed to make breakfast. I warmed up some eggo waffles and sat down in a corner because I don't have any chairs to sit on. I finished and her a knock on the door. It was all the finisher. There were a lot of boxes. I signed for them and brought inside all the boxes, good thing Namjoon is going to help me. About thirty minutes subsequent to my boxes arrived i heard my doorbell. I opened the door to see Namjoon with two cups of coffee. He handed me one. "Morning, thought you could use some coffee." He said with a smile.

"Thanks a ton!" I said taking to coffee and gesturing for him to come inside.

"Now, to get to work." he said determined.

"Thanks again for helping me." I said

"No prob.' he said, smiling.

We spent about three hours putting together all the finisher. The couch took the longest. When we were done i fell down on the floor and spread my limbs out like a starfish, he did the same next to me. I sighed. "That was a ton of fun!" he said.

"It was? All we did is follow the shitty directions from ikea! And on top of that i am a boring person to talk to."

"Really because i would not be hanging out with you if you were a boring person." he said reassuring me.

"Whatever." I said sarcastically.

Did he just compliment me? Yeah, he did. I never could deal with compliments well. I lightly blushed realizing this. He obviously noticed because he started to laugh hysterically. I started to laugh to. That day was so much fun even if all we did was put together finisher i thought we really bonded. 

[sorry for the short chapter, i had some writers block, hope you enjoyed it]