one-the start of something new

One-The start of something new

[Edited on Monday 19th September 2016]

Carlson, is that one girl who's extremely bubbly. If you met her then you'd probably want to punch her in the throat. That's what many people have always wanted to do.

Right now she's in the middle of a test casually biting her pen. Her eyes flicker up to her best friend who's yapping away.

"Taylor I honestly love you but please shut up,"Carlson huffs out and her eyes go back down to her paper.

Taylor closes her mouth but isn't offended. Usually Carlson would be tapping away but she wants to keep her record up. That record is always being the first to complete a test.

"And done,"The brunette smirks and grips her sheet.

As she stand up everyone groans. They all glare at the petite girl as she walks to the teacher. Just as she hands it in so does Peter Parker.

"Are you new here?"Carlson asks him generally not knowing who he is.

"No I've been here forever,"Peter says and shrugs. "I'm Peter Parker,"He introduces.

Carlson glares at him and asks "I don't care. Who do you think you are finishing an exam before me?"

"Erm a human being?"Peter tries but Carlson storms off.

When the bell goes she pulls Taylor out the classroom. She opens her mouth and Taylor already knows that Carlson is about to rant.

"Why did he do that? I'll punch that handsome face of his,"Carlson grits her teeth and Taylor laughs.

"You think he's handsome,"Taylor mocks as Peter walks over.

"I'm sorry for earlier. Can we start over and be friends or something?"He asks and Carlson sighs.

"Fine, I'm Carlson by the way,"She grins and shakes his hand.

"This might just be the start of something new,"Carlson adds on.

Authors note:
Am I the only one who's sort of majorly shipping them together? I think we need a ship name.

Anyways how was everyone's days?

Lastly, Tinkertaydust is my inspiration to write this book.

Thanks and goodbye.