chapter 1

Anastasia's POV
I was watching Grey's Anatomy on my laptop while eating ice cream (literally me). My mom and dad called me downstairs to talk to me.

"Come sit down sweetie" my mom says. Hesitantly, I do

"Why do y'all need me?" I ask.

My dad looks at my mom and says "Anastasia, you're 20, and you still live here. You need to have a husband, have kids, and have a career." He pauses, "We found a guy for you to get married to"

I stood there for at least 10 seconds, before running up the stairs crying. I'm too young to get married and have kids. I stay in my room for the rest of the night until my mom knocks on my door.

"Honey? Can I come in?" She asks

In response I just groan. She comes in and talks to me. "He is a very nice boy. His parents agree with us, his name is Jack Gilinsky. We are going over to his house tomorrow for dinner." and with that she leaves

I can't help but cry and think about what is gonna happen, he won't like me or I won't like him. There is too many things on my mind right now. When I'm stressed I run. I go to my closet and pick out an old t-shirt and some leggings and I wear my Nike tennis shoes. I go downstairs and my family is having dinner. Trey, my older brother, is looking at me confused about why I'm not eating with them.
I walk past them and plug in my earphones and start to run.

After my run I am hungry so I text all of my friends, Breanna Smith, Lily Walmen, and Caroline Tucker, to see if they wanted to get something to eat. We all decided on Panda Express so we go there. We sit down and they can tell I'm upset.

Breanna asks me "Are you okay Ana?" They call me Ana for short.

"Not really, my parents are forcing me to get married to some guy named Jack Gilinsky" I respond

Lily says "Awe Ana, I'm so sorry"

Caroline chimes in "Do you know what he looks like?"

She's always wondering about boys.

"Caroline, Really?" Breanna and Lily say

"Geez sorry" Caroline says

"No I don't but my parents and I are going to his house tomorrow for dinner" I respond

"Can you send me a pic of what he looks like?" Caroline asks

"CAROLINE!" Breanna and Lily both say

"Sorry, I'm just really curious" Caroline responded

Once we are done eating I asked Breanna if she could give me a ride home. On the way home she asked "Will you be okay?" I said back "Yeah" I say on the verge of tears. She sees that I'm fixing to cry so we pull over and she hugs me and says "If you ever need me Hun, just text or call me" I respond with, "Thanks Bre"

We finally get to my house and I wave bye, and I walk in to see Trey and my mom and dad yelling. Trey yelled "YOU'RE MAKING ANASTASIA GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS WITH SOMEONE YOU BARELY KNOW?" He yells. My mom and dad just sit there looking down and thinking to themselves.

At least someone thought about my feelings. I run up to my brother and hug him, I go to my room and strip down into the shower. I wash my hair and I was thinking, 'Maybe it would be a good thing to get married, it could teach me to be responsible'

I get out of the shower and put on some pajamas and watch Netflix, I was currently watching the plane crash on Grey's Anatomy. Very sad. I get off my laptop and go on my phone and look on Insta, Snapchat, and Tumblr. Nothing really exciting going on right now. It's 11:45 p.m., I'll just go to sleep

I had a lot of things on my mind, the only thing I remembered was trying to picture what he is going to look like, before I fall into a deep sleep

Hey Guys!! This is the first Chapter of
My Arranged Marriage: Jack Gilinsky
I hope y'all liked it!!~Natalie💕