First met (Ryan) *Edited*

|WARNING; YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ A VERY CRINGY ONE-SHOT!|

"Hey y/n?" Ryan said as he sat his phone down on the coffee table.

I look over at him with a questionable look, "Yeah?"

"Do you still remember how we met," he asked with a smile forming on his lips.

I smiled, that moment replaying in my head. That had to be one of the best moments in my life. Ryan was the greatest person.

(Flashback)
I had just walked out of the coffee shop. Coffee in one and and papers in the other, and had just finished drawing, next I had to animate.

Little rain drops had fallen from the sky, as I walked on the sidewalk. I was thinking to myself in my head, thinking of new characters to draw.

The rain started to come down faster so it was a little hard to see. I bumped into a figure and all my papers  went flying everywhere, and the liquid of coffee staining my shirt. I look ahead of me to see a man, sitting on the sidewalk as well.

He had opened his eyes and looked at me in fear, "I-I'm so sorry!"

I giggled at him. He gave me a concerned look. "It's ok, I can always buy another coffee," I said, helping him up.

He handed me my now soaking papers, "I'm sorry about your papers too.. the drawings were really good."

My smile changed into a sad one and took them, "It's fine, I can always redraw them in my spare time,"

"Since I ran into you, spilt your coffee, and ruined your artwork.." Ryan said scratching the back of his neck, "Would you get coffee with me? I'll pay" I flashed him a smile and nod. This guy seems nice.

(Flashback over)
"Y/n?" Ryan waved his hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"I asked if you remembered how we met..."

I smiled, "Of course I do."
----------------------------------------------
Hi. I hope you enjoy this, it is actually the first imagine I have ever written. Sorry if this isn't good and is short. I am also taking request.