Lights

The setting was perfect. Dark grey stone walls, stained glass windows depicting different times of the day, sunrise to sunset, a massive fireplace with an ornately carved mantle. In the center of the room stood a massive four poster bed with crimson curtains flowing down to the floor. The ebony silk sheets giving off an ethereal glow caused by the fire. The pillows so plush and soft piled high just begging for someone to burry themselves in them.

With a critical eye I looked for any imperfections, anything that needed to be changed before the scene was shot and all my hard work torn down and only momentarily noticed in the final film. Sad, yet gratifying at the same time that the producers wanted me to design the set for the love scene between their main characters. Having fallen in love with the books and now being some what privy to the script oh I couldn't wait!!!

This was the final shoot for the movie and then it was all up to the editors to put it all together.

Just as I finished the final details the director comes in, the man is a god! Broad strong shoulders, thick corded arms and legs, narrow waist. Chocolate brown hair that looked soft and silky, his eyes blue and green like a tropical ocean, his face like that of a Grecian god. I've been seriously crushing on the man sense day one of the set design process.

"Jamie this looks amazing I actually feel like I'm in an old castle!" Making me blush.

"Thank you Mr. Howard"

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Liam before you will?"

"Sorry Mr... Liam." in almost a year that's the first time I said his name. I knew saying his name would cement my feelings towards in me, so I avoided saying it...until now.

"Say it again" he ordered his voice deeper and huskies than it was a minute before.

"W-what?"

"My name say it again"

"Liam"

Next thing I knew I was pinned against the wall of the set his lips attached to mine. I responded immediately, moaning at the feel of his soft lips against mine. My arms wrapped around his neck my fingers burying into his soft hair. His hips pinning me to the wall, his hard member pressing into my hip.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to hear those sweet lips say my name." He told me panting

"How long?" I asked just as breathlessly.

"Sense you walked into the first design meeting and let out that adorable shriek at the producers design ideas." reminding me of those horrid ideas made me shudder in disgust.

"Oh don't remind me! They were awful! Honestly I still don't know who thought it was acceptable to use all those horrid color schemes and mix period costumes!"

"You are incredibly sexy when you are in your element baby." He said as he kissed my neck sucking on my Adams apple making me moan and grind my throbbing coc against his. His hands gliding up my shirt over my stomach gave me goosebumps, he began to pinch and play with my nipples causing me to shudder and my knees to go weak.

"Liam stop teasing me!" I whimper. He grabs my ass lifting me up making me wrap my legs sound his waist. He pulls my shirt off and his soon follows, as we make our way towards the bed.

Layin me down he trails his hands down my chest and stomach only stopping to unbutton my pants and slide them down my legs.

"Oh you naughty boy not wearing any underwear." Liam groans, I just smirk and reach for the button of his jeans.

Soon we're both naked and rubbing against one another. He puts his hand to my face silently ordering me to suck in his fingers. I pull them into my mouth and suck them like I would his massive member. Once sufficiently wet he brings them down and pushes one then the other into my tight entrance.

"God you're so tight baby." Liam moans as he scissors his fingers then adding another. The slow teasing pace is driving me insane, then suddenly his fingers brush my prostate making my back arch as I cry out in pleasure.

"Found it." He says smirking. After a few more thrusts he removes his fingers I whimper at the loss only to cry out as he enters me to the hilt in one thrust making me almost cum.

He pulls out leaving only his head in giving me small thrusts, not nearly enough.

"P-p-please! Liam m..." I can't even finish my sentence as he slams into me over and over hitting my spot every time. my brain shouts down and all I can do is chant his name over and over. He brings my legs up over his shoulders pounding into me even harder and faster my mouth open in a silent scream as I my nails claw at his back gripping him to me. His hand comes around grabbing my leaking member stroking it in time to his thrusts.

"Ah ahh ahh oh god I-I gonna cum!!"

"Cum for me baby." his order sent me over the top my ties curled my back arched as line after line shot from my coc. my muscles clenched and began milking his coc setting off his release filling me to the brim.

We lay there panting when I suddenly remember where we are.

"Oh god! what if someone walked in on us!! Oh they still might!" he silenced me with his lips on mine.

"No one is coming I canceled the shoot today and sent everyone home. I knew you would be in here and I wanted you all to myself. I had to have you before I lost you."

"Oh well in that case, round two?"

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK XD THERE WILL BE TWO MORE FOR THIS STORY MAYBE MORE BUT I HAVE TWO MORE PLANNED OUT XD SO VOTE COMMENT SEND ME LOVE!! LOVE YOU MY LITTLE PERVERTS!!!!!