Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

My mouth still gaped wide open for a few more seconds as I tried to process the news into my mind, but I'm pretty sure I caught something in mouth mouth because the sound of me choking woke me from my trace.

"B-but why tomorrow? I thought you said at the end of the month? I almost scream.

"The office that we work at called us and said we have to be present by the end of the week," my mom replied.

"But why so soon? I don't even have time to say goodbye to all my friends!" I scream at my parents who were in shock.

"You don't understand honey, it's just-"

"WHY DID YOU ACCEPT THIS FREAKING JOB IF WE ARE GOING TO BE SO FAR AWAY AND LEAVE SO EARLY?!" I screamed as I went to upstairs to my room.

"Please Jesse let us explain-"

"IM SO DONE WITH THIS CRAP!" I said as I opened my bedroom door and slammed it as hard as I could. This was truly the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life.

As I sat on my bed, I noticed that it was already 9:00 pm. Did that argument really last that long? Just as I was going for my phone to text Marissa about the bad news, my mom walked in.

"Hey Jesse... are you alright?"

"Sure. Happy as I can be." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Look we have to talk. Your dad and I have to come to work at the end of the week because we are almost broke and have nothing else to do. This job pays way more than our old job had. This job is our only hope to keep everything in tact." she said in a calm voice. Why is even she calm about this?

"Then why did you have to lie to me? I could've handled that news way better than what you said to me earlier..." I said quietly.

"Well... I don't know your father is stupid to think that you can't handle it." My mom said.

"Are you sure it's dad that's stu-" I started as she put her finger up at my face and said, "Don't you start with it young lady." I rolled my eyes. "So what about my school?" I asked

"Well, we found a really good school called H.S. Holmes, and it offers students from middle school to high school! It's a brilliant school!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah right." I murmured.

"Well you better go to sleep it's already getting late. We have a long day tomorrow." she said as she was walking towards the door.

"Okay just let me text Marissa about the news." I said.

"Oh... okay well good night."

"Good night." I replied as she shut the door.

I let out a huge sigh of relief after she walked out of my room. I grabbed my phone and texted Marissa about the whole thing.

*What ?! That sucks ! I will truly miss you ! I hope we can keep in touch !* she replied to me.

*I'll miss you too! and I hope so ! Well I gotta go sleep now. I'll text you when I arrive there.*

*Awww okay bye !* she replied

As I put down my phone, I was kind of surprised she took it really well, but she is probably balling her eyes out in the center of her room. I felt lonely and sad at this point. What if I don't make friends at my new school? Will everyone accept me for who I am? Or do I have to change? Before I could answer all of these questions, I was knocked out and sleeping like a kitten.

{Hey guys ! I have basketball practice today and a game tomorrow so I might not update ! sorry and please tell me what you think of this chapter and vote ! and share! lol bye and enjoy ! xx}