The party

It was 5:35 when all the pizza and things that we ordered had arrived, Shane turned and said to me
"Are you excited?"
"I'm actually a bit nervous" I said my voice full of anxiety.
Shane stared dead into my eyes and said 
" you have no reason to be nervous. You look beautiful (y/n). We're going to eat all this pizza 🍕 and ice cream 🍦 together. And we're all going to do a big collab if you'd like. Shane reassured me.
"Ok! Let's do this!" I said excitedly.
Right after I said that the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it!" I said.  It was Joey Gracceffa.
"Hi princess" he said "where's Shane?"
I pointed to the kitchen.
"Ok thanks" he replied with a smile. I sat at the bench near the door and waited for everybody else to show up. (2 mins later) Ding dong
I jumped up and ran to the door. I looked through the peephole and it was Lisa Schwartz! I let her in and she gave me a big hug.
"I'm in the presence of the prettiest girl on earth!" Lisa said to me. Being called pretty by someone famous is like being treated like royalty.
"I think you look better though" I said shyly.
"Thanks!" Lisa said with a grin.
"Shanes in the kitchen." I pointed to the kitchen
"Ok" ☺️ Lisa called back at me as she was walking towards the kitchen.
•••••••••TIME HOP 5. MINUTES•••••••• the 🚪 🔔 rang again. I opened it and it was Trisha and drew! They came in, gave me a hug and beelined it to the kitchen.
🤑🤑🤑🤑2 hours later🤑🤑🤑🤑
"Can I pick a song?" I yelled to Shane over the loud music.
"Sure!" He yelled back.
I went up to his gold Mack book and searched one of his favorite songs.
I paused the current music and everybody looked at me.
"LITERALLY MY LIFE IS BEACHES EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. MESSY BUNZ AND CHRISTMAS LIGHTS, LITERALLY MY LIFE IS." I started singing along with music and everybody else joined in.