Part 13

Emily's POV:

I waved good bye to Mady and Bradie as they headed up to Mulwala and walked back inside where I found Andy and Shaun, but no Caity.

“She’s in your room sleeping” Shaun said smiling.

“Now what?” Andy said shrugging his shoulders.

“Well, we could go for a walk!” I insisted.

“I’m in! Shaun?” Andy asked turning to him.

“You too go, I’m gonna stay here until Caity wakes up” he said smiling.

“Okay” I replied skipping out the door. Andy and I headed out the door and down the street hand in hand. Good thing we were still dressed from yesterday, we all just fell asleep in our clothes. We headed down to the park and kinda just chilled, enjoying being with each other.

“We should do this more often! But with Nici and Jump” Andy smiled as he slid down the slide.

“For sure!”

Shaun's POV:

Mady and Bradie where in the car, Em and Andy where out walking, Caity was asleep, so there was just me, sitting awkwardly almost alone in Ems house. I pulled out my phone and opened Instagram. I was scrolling through all the new photos when a pair of hands came over my eyes. I instantly new who's they where. I pulled them off, turned around to find Caity staring back at me wearing her purple skinny jeans and a plain white tee.

"Morning" I teased as she sat down next to me.

"Ha ha ha,  you’re so funny" Caity said rolling her eyes.

"I know I am" I said pulling her closer.

"What's the time?" she sleepily asked.

"It's 11:00".

"Cool! Still got 2 hours!" We sat talking on the couch just talking for ages, well, until Andy and Em walked in, once again ruining a moment.

"Hey! You’re up!" Em said sitting next to Caity.

"Yep!" she smiled. She was so cute when she smiled.

"LET'S WATCH X-MEN!" she said wide eyed.

"Okay!" Em said getting up to put it in.

"Do you have oragins?" Caity asked.

"Yep! I'll put it in now!"  It was quiet while the movie was starting and Andy was about to kiss Em when all of the sudden a very loud song came on, it was "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction; it was also Caity's ring tone and it also ruined Andy and Ems moment! Payback! Caity answer it and walked out of the room just as "Wolverine" her favorite character came on. She walked back out about 5 minutes later.

"Damn! Did I miss Wolverine without his shirt!" she teased "Em I have to go, sorry".

"That’s okay!" Em replied, she went and got her stuff then stared to walk out the door.

"Wait!" I shouted.

"Ohh right!" she said coming back,

"Cya Em! Cya Andy! Cya babe" she said giving me a huge hug! She left and I kinda felt sad.

Caity's POV:

I said good bye to Andy, Em and Shaun and was now walking home looking like I had a hangover, because I had an old dress on and my makeup had run. I walked across the park where I saw some girls playing soccer, one with beautiful long blonde hair, blue eyes and a blue head band to match, the other one had long brown hair and brown eyes, the one with blonde hair came over and introduced herself.