Well?

"Fine." I sigh. Still on FaceTime with Josh seeing him about to cry.
"What?"
"I'll talk to you later Josh. Just please wait a few minutes."
"Umm ok. I love you."
"I love you too babe bye."
"Buh- bye."
*beep beep beep*
"Ok mom!"
"Yes honey!"
"We're going to go Christmas shopping right now for Josh Tyler and Jenna. Then I'm gonna order the next plane ticket back and head out. Sounds good?"
"You just got here though but let's go!" She tosses me the keys and we're off. First we head by target and get some cheap funny shit. Graphic tees, flannels, and some prank stuff. Then we go to Walmart and pick up some movies and cds that are childhood favorites. Then we go to the local band shop and ask for engraves drumsticks that says 'Stay Alive. I love you |-/ ~ Emily' a few fans stop us every now and then and get some pictures and we're off again. This time to the vans shop and I pick up some hightops for Josh and I then Tyler some slip ins with socks and we go to another store and get Jenna some pretty heels and Flats.
"Ok I think we're good." We get home and lay everything out on the couch. I wrap everything up in paper and print off plane tickets. I put all the gifts in a separate bag and I go back to LA. I call an uber and head back to the Apartment with my key and bags. I sigh on the elevator wanting everything to go faster and I go to my room. Only when I walk out of the elevator I hear someone sigh and keys jiggle. I get to my room and look over and see Josh locking up his door and I drop all my bags. He looks over at me and sighs. He puts his hands in his pockets and observes me with no facial expression. I can't get a read on his face how he feels. He drops his head nodding and I see a little bit of a smile.
"So your back now?" He asks popping his head back up not moving an inch. I sigh and walk over to him and cup his cheeks. He looks me straight in the eye and i look him all over his face. I start shaking my head
"I couldn't stand to be without you." I smile. He smiles back.
"Well." He undoes his hands from his pockets and wraps them around my waist. "Welcome back." He indulges me in a kiss so deep and passionate. My hands trail up to his hair and I run my fingers through. I take off his snap back and toss it to the side. I smile through the kiss and I feel him start to as well. His tongue starts playing with my tongue and I can't hear of feel anything around us. For these few seconds we're locked together in a wonderful kiss the world revolves around us. Josh pulls apart the kiss super fast and looks to his side. I don't realize what he's looking at until I turn my head too.
"Hey stop kissing. There are people wanting to walk around here. We don't need PDA." He keeps talking to us and Josh and I lock eyes again and try so hard not to laugh. He licks his lip and I bite my lips and the guy eventually stops talking. We eventually just smile and calm ourselves.
"Where were you headed?" I try not to giggle.
"Umm. I forgot."
"I need to go out anyway you can come with."
"Ok sure where are you going?" Josh says
"Walmart? I think. I'm just getting a Christmas tree." I shrug
"Ohhhhh gosh take my car I love Christmas."
"No I want to take an uber because the last guy who drove me was nice."
"Ughhh fine. What about the box though?" He points out
"They are tiny not the actual tree in a box."
"Wait." He shakes "you get the fake ones?"
"Yeah. Plus where would you find an actual tree in LA that isn't 1000 dollars."
"Ohh gosh I love you. We always got fake ones in our family." He kisses my cheek. I pull his hand into my apartment and grab my bags. We walk in and I put them on the floor where I want the tree to go.
"Ouhhh gifts!!" Josh sits on the floor in front of the gifts while I order an uber.
"Yeah straight from Michigan." I add putting my phone in my pocket.
"And most of them are for me?" He asks
"Well." I start "yeah I mean I got some for Tyler and Jenna because they mean a lot to me too just. Not as much?"
"Why was that a question?" He gets up and holds my hands.  "Was it Becuase of me?" He asks
"What?" I'm confused
"You leaving. Was it because of me?"
"Well. No. not at all. Why? have you done something wrong to betray me?"
"Well." He starts " if thinking that you were gonna leave me was betraying you then yes." I put my forehead to his barely on my tippy toes.
"Nope. I do that all the time." I  unconnected  our foreheads and he sits on the couch. "I wonder if I fell in love with Joshua William Dun, or Jish dun that everybody knows. I wonder if I'm ever good enough for whichever Josh I fell in love with. I wonder why he, the man I never thought would go for me, fell in love with a nobody like me. I wonder if he will ever realize I'm trash and throw me away. I wonder if he will ever cheat, lie, trick me like any other asshole guy on this planet. I wonder if he even cares about my past and I wonder if Josh dun even realizes how bad of a girlfriend I am and will walk away. I wonder if Josh does lie to me by saying I love you."
"Well." He bites his lip "you want me to answer all of that?" I shrug my shoulders signaling it's up to him. "Ok. You fell in love with the real me, you are so much better than me in every way, I fell in love with you because I knew you were the one at first sight, and no I will never realize your trash and leave you because you aren't trash. And no I love you to damn much to lie to your face, to cheat, or minipulate, of course I care about your past it's what makes you you. It's what makes the girl I fell in love with. And yes I will realize how bad of a girlfriend you can be. But I'm a worse boyfriend at times and that's not ok to you or me, and I will never leave you. I say I love you not to make you think you're trash and there is always gonna be one person. I say I love you because of that." He points to my ring "because you haven't taken it off and because you put it on in the first place. That's why I love you Emily." He sighs "now can we please go Christmas shopping?" He laughs.