Oops!

It was Monday. The time where children kiss there happiness goodbye, and go to school. The time where parents go off to work, and drink coffee. A time where the day seems to drag on and on and everyone is in a bad mood. But, luckily for Rainbow Dash, today wasn't going to be ENTIRELY one of those horrid days. Why? Because she had practice after school!
     Man, was she excited. This was her dream! And she was actually going to be living it! That didn't happen to everyone you know. She just wished the day would hurry up and go by already. But, sadly, that wouldn't happen. 'Oh well,' she thought. 'Might as well just get on with it'.
      "Bye mom! Bye Dad!" Rainbow Dash yelled out, not getting a reply. They had already left. She shrugged. She left the house, and got into the car. Just as she as pulling out of the driveway, she heard her phone ring.
     "Hey Rainbow Dash! You're supposed to come pick me up remember? Today's Monday!"
     Rainbow Dash groaned. "Oh right. Sorry Scootaloo. I'm just excited to got to school today, and I guess I just forgot."
     Scootaloo made a fake gagging noise over the phone. "Ewww why would you want to go to school?"
     "I'll tell you when I come to pick you up." She replied. "See you soon!"
     Rainbow Dash hung up the phone, and started driving toward Scootaloo's house. Scootaloo lived with Thunderlane and his brother Rumble, who offered when they found out that her family wasn't always around. Rainbow Dash had said that she could've just lived with her, but Scootaloo insisted that she didn't want to cause trouble. Although secretly, Rainbow just thought it was because Scootaloo liked Rumble.
     It was sad, really, how her parents neglected her. Scootaloo was a fantastic teen, and everyone who knew her loved her to bits and pieces!  Why her parents didn't, Rainbow Dash didn't know. She wanted to find out one of these days, but she never actually had SEEN her mom or dad. No one had.
     As she was continuing to think of Scootaloo, she was suddenly propelled forward in her seat, hitting the steering wheel. Someone had just hit her car! She wasn't injured more than a bump in her head, but the car was more or less.
     "Hey! What's your problem?" She yelled angrily as she got out of her car. "Do you have any idea what you just-" she stopped. There was no car behind her. Which could only mean one thing. "Oh. My. God." She whispered. Someone had hit her car! And not with a car, with their body! She ran around the back, and saw, of course, Soarin, laying on the ground.
     "O my god Soarin!" She yelled out, as she picked him up. He stirred a little bit, but he didn't move. She tried carrying him into the car, but he was almost twice her  body weight! So instead, she dragged him.
     "Come on Soarin wake up" she pleaded, as she checked his body for any blood. No response. She had to take him to the hospital. She hopped in the drivers seat, ignoring the pain in her head, and drove as fast as she could. She called Scootaloo along the way, and explained the situation. Scootaloo understood, and said she had found a ride with someone else.
     Rainbow Dash was really worried. Was he going to be alright? Was it her fault? Would he be able to play soccer? Why did he even hit her car? Was she going to have to pay? What-
     "Ohhhhhh my head hurrrttsss" Rainbow Dash suddenly heard Saorin groan. She slammed on her breaks.
     "Soarin are you alright?" She asked him, hoping that he was.
     "I... I...think so..." He was moaning softly.
     "Soarin, look at me. I need you to answer these questions for me alright?" Soarin nodded slowly.
    "What is your name?"
     "S-Soarin Skies"
     "Where do you go to school?"
     "Canterlot H-High"
     "What sport do you play?"
     "Soccer"
     "Who's your best friend?"
     "Spitfire"
     "Alright. Now can you tell me where you're hurting?"
     "My head"
     "No where else?"
     "No"
     "On a scale of one to ten, one being 'I'm fine', ten being 'get me to the hospital', what are you?"
     "A four"
     "Do you need me to drop you off at your house?"
     "No, I- I think I'll be fine in time for practice. Just take me to school and I'll see the nurse there"
     "Are you sure?" She asked him.
     He looked at her. "Yes"
     She nodded, and started driving towards the school. After about five minuets, she started talking to him again.
     "So what happened? Why did you hit my car?"
     Soarin half smiled. "Well, I was trying to catch up to you to let you know that your back light was on, but you didn't see me. When you stopped at the light, I was to close to your car and slammed into it."
     Rainbow Dash groaned, and rested her head on the steering wheel. "Ow" she said quietly rubbing it.
     "Hey are you alright?"
     "I just slammed my head into the steering wheel when you crashed into my car, but I'm fine."
     "Oh, sorry about that" he said rubbing his head, embarrassed. Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.
     "I hope Scootaloo got to school alright" she said aloud.
     "Who's Scootaloo?"
     "She's my sister. Not by blood, but I took her under my wing. Her family isn't around much."
     "Ah. I feel her"
     Rainbow Dash looked at him raising a eyebrow. "What do you mean?"
     "Well, my parents just sort of abandoned me when I was young. I was found in a box by Spitfires family, and they sorta took me in as one of their own. Me and Spit only found out a month ago that we weren't actually related. But oh well. To me, we are still family." He finished telling, then looked out the window.
     Rainbow Dash didn't say anything. She just simply nodded. They didn't say anything else for the remainder of the five minuets.
     When they got to school, Rainbow Dash and Soarin went to the nurses office. She looked them over, and gave them the good news. They didn't have any severe damage, just a minor concussion. They would still Be able to play after school, so long as they took a couple of pills today.
     "Yes!" They both said, then high fived each other. They left the nurses office, and said goodbye.
     "See ya" Rainbow said.
     "Wouldn't want to be ya" Soarin cheekily replied. She rolled her eyes, and turned, walking away from him.
     He watched her leave, grinned stupidly, and walked away. His head still hurt. But hey. It would be better by practice, right?