Chapter Ten

Kalel's POV

I was stood with Mikasa, Armin and Eren as we tried to help Eren with his training. I wasnt that interested. I had no trouble using the gear.. ive been using it long enough as it is. I look around and see a small girl hugging... Levi. I freeze. I didnt understand.. He never used to talk to other girls. Does he have a girlfriend?!

It doesnt matter. You have to focus on your training. I look at the others "im going to go grab some food.. see you guys later" I said as I wondered off. Levi was still hugging the girl as I glanced over. He probably doesnt even notice I was here. I walk past them towards the food hall.

Levi's POV

As I turn around expecting to see Kalel but instead I am 'pleasantly' surprised with petra hugging me. I look at her I dont move to hug her. She began to talk about how she missed me and was happy I was coming back. I wasnt bothered my eyes were looking around for where Kalel was. I glanced back to where the others were stood but she wasnt there... Dammit I ruined my chance to talk to her. For a female Petra had a strong grip and refused to let go of me. I swear we stood there for about 10 minutes. She eventually let go of me but stood right next to me. Petra would get insecure quickly if I spoke to another female. She followed me back to my room and decided to help me with packing. I hated that... she was doing it wrong. not folding the clothes the right way.. putting heavy things ontop of light things it did my head in.

"petra can you go get me a cup of tea" I asked her fake smiling at her as she perked up and smile

"sure thing captian!" she said as she ran out of the room and headed towards the food hall.

I sat on my bed and put my face into my hands. what am I to do..

Kalel's POV

I was sat in the food hall eating as a girl ran in and yelled "captian levi requests tea!" I rolled my eyes. I lost my appetite as I stood up. training was going to resume. I walked outside and stood waiting to hear the bell from the tower. A group of girls were stood nearby as they were laughing and looking at her. I heard a few words but one of them on purpose spoke "hah! she thinks the captian would love her!" Once they said that I death glared them and walked off. "I never said I loved him... he just helped me once. I walk toward the girls dorm trying to hold back tears. I continued to walk not listening to anything around me. I felt someone grab my wrist as I refused to look back.

"Kalel Please" I heard as I immediately  turned around recognizing the voice. My assumption was correct as I turned around  to see Levi holding my wrist. a few tears had fallen down my cheeks which I had fought so hard to not let fall, this  caused levi to look at me with that adorable worried expression he held.

"whats wrong Kalel?" he asked still holding my wrist. I didnt answer still angry at him... but why am I angry. There isnt anything between us.

"Kalel answer me..." he said getting slightly aggravated "Im a superior officer you have to respond to me" He said as I snapped

"so because you are a superior officer means you could care for me, then go off and... and" what I was saying had no meaning to it. He had done nothing wrong. He looked at me confused as he looked down

"strike one... do not raise your voice to me cadet..." he said as he let go on my wrist and walked off.

He didnt look back.... I imagined he would... when ever he would walk back I would look back. but emotions change over time.

The bell rang for training as I sighed heading towards the training field.

Training was over quickly. I stood with Mikasa and Armin as Eren was trying to show off once again. Another bell was heard as we fell into the squad. preparing for our evening drill work.

Commander Erwin and Captain... Captain Ackerman walked to the front as they spoke for a few minutes before they headed towards the exit. I wasnt listening why should I listen to that short, angry, annoying, perfect, wonderful...

As they walked away I caught in the corner of my eye for a second the captain glancing back.

Levi's POV

I stood at the front of the squad looking over the soldiers but my eyes were on Kalel... I wanted her badly but I couldnt do that to Petra. Erwin and I left the squad walking away. I knew she would always watch me. Maybe I should see if she was.

She didnt...

I've lost her...

I hope you get through training Kalel... you will go on to do great things...

great things without me by your side

I-i love you Kalel...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow ive wrote a chapter within a month! you guys havent flipped yet!

should I time skip next or should I go through kalel's training?

YOU DECIDE