What is love?

Katelyn's POV
My eyes flutter open to see a familiar face. "TRAVIS?!" I screamed, waking him up. "Yeah Katelyn?" He asked in a sleepy voice. "D-D-DID WE?!" "NO! I mean, we can if you want to~." He said in a flirtatious voice. I punch him. "It...was...worth..a..shot." He said in pain. "T-Travis?" "Yeah?" He says. "I-I think I love someone, but I don't know what love feels like. Ever since Jeffory broke my heart in high school." I say sadly, remembering my time with Jeffory. "Can you tell me who?" He asks in a soothing voice. I'll tell him. "It's y-you T-Travis." I say, hoping he takes it well. "Really?!" "Yeah, d-do you feel the same?" "Katelyn, I've felt that way about you since high school. You were too busy with Jeffory to even notice me. I tried to get advice from Dante and, well, you know exactly how that worked out. But Katelyn, I love you too!" He says. I start crying tears of joy and I put my head on his chest. He kisses me, and I kiss back. I really do love him, don't I? We pull away and Travis asks,"Katelyn, I'm glad you're mine." "And I'm glad I'm yours." I say. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. Travis and I get up, change our clothes and go downstairs. I open the door to see the face of...

Cliffhanger MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok I have a problem don't I? Anyway, I'll see you in the next chapter my sprinkles!❤️

The Love of my Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें