Chapter 11 : The Truth Part 2

* Haru's P.O.V *

"One more lap! One more lap!" I shouted, punching the tiles.

"Haru, what are you doing?" A velvet voice asked and footsteps were heard.

I look up to see Konami, standing there in her school uniform. "Nothing." I said, brushing off the water my hair and getting out of the pool.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, placing a towel around my neck.

"Patrolling, how did you get in Samezuka's pool?" She asked.

"Rin." I explained simply, my mind still filled with Aurora.

"I knew it, anyways, it's Aurora isn't it?" Konami asked.

"How did you know?" I asked, looking at her.

"Back in England, boys fall for her and they're always at that state; taking their minds off with their hobbies." She simply stated.

The taste of Aurora's chocolate-flavored lips still lingered in my mouth.

"You guys get caught by Nagisa, did you?"

"Wait, why are you asking that much questions?"

"I heard it from Rin, Rin heard it from Rei, Rei heard it from Nagisa."

"Damn it, why did I have to fall for her. . ." I mumbled.

"You know, Haru. It's not yet too late, Aurora denied all those british boys because she waited for her 'perfect knight in shining armor' and who knows, you might be her perfect knight in shining armor. And she likes you back, you know." Konami says.

Somehow, that filled me with determination (UNDERTALE BIATCHES) to confront her, "Thanks Konami." I said as I took my bag and changed into my casual.

"Plan is successful, Nagisa."

~ ~ ~ ~

"Aurora!" I shouted in the crowd of students the next day, soon I found her, packing her textbooks.

"Aurora!" I shouted again.

She turned, her rose-colored eyes shined in suprise. "Haru!" She muttered.

Everything I had been through, I met Aurora Hazuki. She was my polar opposite, and it may be wrong, but it just damn felt right.