Chapter 4 : Duet!

* Nagisa Hazuki's P.O.V *

"Minna~!" I hear Aurora-chan's voice.

"What took you guys so long?" Rei-chan impaitently asked, causing Aurora-chan's face to heat up. "N-Nothing!" She said quickly.

"Anyways, let's go visit Rin-chan."

"Rin?" Aurora-chan asks.

Please don't tell me she remembers. . .

* Aurora's P.O.V *

As we head to the pool site where this so-called 'Rin' is, which was actually in Samezuka.

I see in the pool site, where men was lying sickly beside the pool. And a guy in the pool is doing a backstroke, "No one can beat me?! Haha!" The guy says, still swimming backstroke.

"Ah Haru-- Oh, who's the girl?"

I turned around to see someone, tall and orange hair. Whispering to Haru, I gave Haru a questioning look. "He's Seijuro Mikoshiba." Haru simply explained, "Hi, I'm Aurora Hazuki." I bowed, when Seijuro suddenly started to laugh, "You're cute." He whispered as he leaned in.

I was about to respond, when a firm arm pushed me back to its chest.

"Haru?"

"Where's Rin?" Haru asked Seijuro, avoiding my gaze, so I just kept quiet. Someone like Haru is quite a force to be reckoned with.

"Oi Sei-- Oh, it's Aurora!" A feminine voice said, there stood next Seijuro. . . Konami Lancelot?!

Konami Lancelot was my enemy back in England, she and I would always come 2nd in each contest, each semester and each subject. "What are you doing here?!" I asked angrily, breaking free from Haru.

"I transferred and joined the Swimming Team, duh."

"But I couldn't believe you went back here, and joined Free! now, that's very unlikely of you." She laughed, swishing her black hair. She was wearing a light blue snorkeling suit. I gritted my teeth, I'm sure steam was coming out my head.

"You think you can boss me around?!" I pointed at her.

"Let's race! 100 meter sidestroke!" I added.

"No."

"What?!" I say, feeling suprised.

"I'm a co-mentor here in the Swimming Team, I'd challenge you to a match of duet instead. Find a male who can sing with you, we'll do this tomorrow." She says sternly.

"You're on, Lancelot."

"Wish for the worst, Hazuki."