one

loving him was like driving a new maserati down a dead end street...

nobody could have ever replaced that boy tyler had fallen in love with. sure, everybody made fun of him, possibly because of his gigantic forehead or extreme love of tyler's voice, but he didn't care. brendon had been his everything, and that stupid driver ruined it all.
they were planning their lives together. tyler would've been tyler joseph-urie in three weeks. brendon would have given him his entire heart and always gave so much effort into what they made. a beautiful relationship, shattered because of a bus driver that wasn't looking at the stupid red light.
it was kind of like when regina george got hit by that bus, except cady was inside the bus and driving it. brendon fractured his spine and cracked his skull open, there was no saving his beautiful brown-eyed man.
"uhm, I just want to t-take this moment to appreciate everybody who supported brendon & i throughout our entire relationship. you were all invited to the wedding. that blue suit he's wearing? he would've worn a black one, identical to it. his forehead wouldn't be as shiny, i wouldn't allow it. brendon always spread so much love and positivity among us all, his caring personality was what made him and his giant forehead so special to me. i know i'll never find another like him, and i hope he's up there, right now. listening to me talk about his huge forehead and complaining to God about how its not even that big. i just wanted to say that, i loved brendon. and i still do. he will always have a place in our hearts, and if it were up to me? i'd be right there with him."
there was soft applause throughout the church, and tyler smiled for the first time in three days.
tyler missed him.

tyler missed him so much.