Chap 1 [Lil' thief]

[A/N : Hi everyone, I tried hard to make this fanfic. sorry guys for my bad english. I hope you all enjoy it. 😌]

“COMEBACK HERE YOU LIL’ BRAT!”

An afro kid ran so fast as he can with a bread in his bite. He ran in order trying to not get caught by women that pursuing him. He just stole a bread from her bakery counter. He keep running, not even care how many people he collision with and how many times he fall down.

These kid turn his way into alleyway, run to his brother and hiding behind him. He ate that bread voracious with his little trembling hands.

Laurent glanced at his clone then immediately looked straight in front of him. There's one women who panting while brought a cane on her hand, she gazed at Larry completely anger.

Laurent : I so sorry Madame. I pay for my brother.

He grab his pocket, searching for some money. He gave her about 3 dollars, an equitable prise for her bread.

“Told that lil’ brat no to steal ma bread again. You know, he can just buy it no have to steal it, what a damn deal? Make that easy thing to be hard like this?.” she said.

Laurent slowly nodded his head.

Laurent : Yes Madame, I talk to him.

Then she walked away and disappear. Laurent holding Larry's wrist softly.

Laurent : Let’s go home Lar.

He lead Larry to go home. While they walking through the street, he still eat the bread aggressively with his head down, not wanna look at everyone who stared at him  intimidating. He wasn't care what those people say, he ignored them

*****
They are already home. Their little foot stepped into the house. Maman Bourgeois approached at her Baby Twins. Oh look! Larry really messed up and full of dirt. She knelt to carres Larry’s cheek.

Maman : Baby you do that again?

She patted his afro with loves and worries. But Larry take one step back behind Laurent and hug his arm. She knew that if Larry won't say anything to answer her. Then she gazed at Laurent for the answer.

Laurent : It’s okii Maman, he got no beating.

Maman can breathe freely now. All her worries directly gone when she heard Larry was fine.

Maman : go take a bath my babies, I’ll make you dinner.

Laurent : Okii Maman.

They are going to the bathroom. They are taking off their clothes and pants. Now they two already naked. Laurent get into bathup first before Larry.

Meanwhile Larry stare at mirror. He is frowning at the person who staring back at him, that person was very dirty that's why everyone disgust him.

Larry : Why are Maman always asked me that?

Ask him to Laurent.

Larry looked at him full of confusion. Laurent put a smile on his face. He waved his hand, telling his twin to join him. He walked over bathup and get into it. They sit down together, face to face like a mirror.

Laurent : Maman just worry about you.

Larry : what in the world Maman must worry about me?