chapter 1 the beginning

Percy POV.
It was two months since we had defeated Gaia and my half brother Sam smith arrived everyone in camp hated me because they say I either destroyed their things or stole their weapons. I know Sam is spreading rumors about me I should back up and tell you what happened.
Flashback:
I was walking around camp bord out of my mind when I heard a scream coming from some where I took off after the noise to find a kid about 15 with a baby hellhound biting his pants leg so I took out my monster proof phone and took a pic of it as soon as I finished I took out riptide and with one small swing the hellhound had pop into dust after I finished the kid pushed me to the ground and kicked me two time in the face and three times stomach and picked up riptide and scream for help as soon as every one hot to the top of half blood hill they were asking what happed the kid who had beat me up said he was running away from twelve Mister dogs and when this guy saw me he hide behind a tree after dropping his sword he said pointing my sword at me how can you do that ask Chiron leaving a person to fight by himself I taught you better than that, he is lying to you it was a small baby hellhound and I killed it I have the picture to prove it as I was getting out my phone the kid who had introduced himself as Sam smith took my phone out of my hand and quickly deleted the photo then turn the phone around to show everyone that I was lying. See he lied there is no photo Sam said then a Trident had appeared over his head everyone had started to bow to him as Chiron said all hail Sam smith son of Poseidon god of the sea earth shaker and horses. Sam then said bow down to me now I grit my teeth never I said to him then Poseidon had appear and said Sam is now my favorite son and you will bow down to him as he kicked my back legs making me go down on my knees.

That's it for the first chapter I hope you like that one there is more to come oh and I'm only going to say this once I do not own Percy Jackson characters Rick Riordan does.