Chapter 3

Alex's P.O.V:

We made good time I thought as we were dragged backstage and forced into being ready.

"D, you stay back here, get to know everyone, kay?" I asked as I grabbed my guitar and gave her a quick hug I've missed this girl.

Dakota yelled something along the lines of 'break a leg' but the screams of the fans drowned her out, so I just stuck my thumbs up and ran on stage.

"Hey there Belfast!" I yelled into the mic and another round of screams filled Belfast Ulster Hall. 

"I hope you didnt notice how la-" Jack started but I punched him in the arm to shut up.

"Shut it jack" I hissed and making sure the crowd could hear, I whispered "we don't want them to know we got lost!" The crowd burst into laughter followed by cheering as it slowly died down.

"Okay, so the first song we're gonna play for you is-"

Dakota's P.O.V:

"-Paper Moon!" Alex yelled out to the crowd. I stopped mid sentence and waited for the music to start before jumping up and dancing around back stage.

"Baby dont yell, you're tearing a hole, right through the walls of everything we used to know" I sang as I got carried away with the song.

------------------------

The song ended and I became aware of where I was.

"Oh shit" I mumbled, everyone was staring at me awe-stricken, yes, awe-stricken, I can sing, very well. Sounds over confident I know, but I'm in a band that's doing very well locally and I've been on talent competitions, they said my voice was amazing.

Tay jumped up and started bouncing around "we have to get you on stage" she was saying.

I shook my head. "Not without my band" I never preform without them.

"We'll fly them out" She replied simply.

Damn, I don't wanna get up on that stage.

"But that would cost way too much" I said hoping that it would be enough of a reason not to fly my band out. 

"No, no, honestly your voice is amazing" Tay said as she dragged me to the sofa "It's worth it"

My face fell, there's no way out of this. dammit, this isn't good.

"I-I uh I don't know if thats such a good idea" I mumbled. Truth is, I was scared, there was way too many people out there.

Sure, I've been on stage before but not in front of that many people! I wouldn't be able to handle it.

"You don't have stage fright do you?" Jordan teased

"Psh, no" I bluffed "How could you think such a thing Mr. Eckes?" I teased trying to lighten my own mood.

"Because, you're stuttering, your skins as white a snow, and you're shaking" he stated blankly 

"It's that obvious?" I questioned, I don't normally show fear. thats weird.

"Yup" He said popping the 'p'.

"Don't worry, the crowds are great, honestly, they love everything that they listen to" Tay added. I smiled a little, I think I might just give this a try. I mean, we need to get more promotion for the band, and as frontman thats my job, is it not?

I got out my phone and dialed Heathers number (A/N: Heather is one of the multiple new characters ^.^)

"Hey girl!" Heathers Canadian accent filled my ears. "Hows things over in the UK?"