six

CHAPTER SIX

      tyler went through the rest of the school day feeling like absolute shit. he would've never imagined josh doing that to him.

the small brunet had been through many breakups, hell he'd even been cheated on and none of that felt worse than what he felt during that experience with josh and they didn't even have anything going on between them.

tyler only wished that josh knew he was meant for tyler. everything would be easier that way.

maybe he was meant to be josh's too. maybe josh was going through what he was, josh just doesn't know how to tell tyler.

no, that's not it.

tyler's just got a messed up soulmate.

the brunet walked with his head down the whole way home. tyler was too ashamed to actually look at someone or engage in conversation.

once he got to his house he went straight to his room, ignoring his parent's worried questions.

tyler had scrolled through twitter aimlessly until he saw that josh had a new tweet.

josh dun @ joshuadun
don't you hate it when your friend cries over seeing you fuck another dude in the bathroom lmao

tyler liked the tweet, he was extremely disappointed. he put his head on his hand and started typing out a tweet.

tyler joseph @ tylerrjoseph
  don't you hate it when your 'friend' indirects you on social media and makes you feel like absolute shit.

he tweeted the message out and set his phone down, laying down and trying not to scream.

tyler's phone dinged from the notification of josh liking and replying to his tweet.

he had only replied with the :/ emoticon.

tyler got a few more notifications but didn't want to check what they were from, he was too heartbroken.

everyone tyler knew had a happy love story.

was being happy too much to ask for?

a/n
i'm sorry this chapter is so short! this is just a very sucky filler because i haven't updated in so long.

i'm writing a couple other joshler books at the moment, you should check them out!! most of my other stories are better than this one, being that this was the book i first started writing.