Chapter 9

Chapter 9: please
Warning

Third POV
"Vik. Please open the door!" Josh called from the hallway. He was in the kitchen before he had noticed Vik had left, along with Ethan. He had gone to look for Vik.

Thud

"VIK! VIK PLEASE!" Josh screamed at the top of his lungs banging on the door.

"Josh?" Simon and Jj came running up the stairs, followed by Harry and Tobi.

"He won't come out and I heard him fall." Josh was on the verge of tears at this point. He didn't want Vik dying. He loved him.

"Here, let me." JJ pushed passed and walked to the door. He took out a credit card and slid it towards the lock. He unlocked in a matter of seconds and opened he door. Josh moved through the door and saw Vik laying on the ground, still alive and awake. Josh picked up Vik off the ground and sat on the bed, placing Vik on his lap. He held him tightly and gave him a peck on the lips before speaking.

"What happened?" Josh asked wiping tears from Vik's face.

"E-Ethan said he th-thinks it is weird th-that I'm da-da-dating you. And he does-doesn't like that I'm gay. He is-isn't my friend anymore." Vik stuttered out. He then looked towards the cuts towards his arms. "And I came up here and-"

Josh looked towards the cuts and teared up. He hated seeing Vik this way.

JJ left the room and went into the bathroom grabbing some bandages. He then came back in giving them to Josh to put on Vik.

"I'm going to kill Ethan." Josh stated as he placed the bandages on his arms.

"No, he has a right." Vik said quietly. He had stopped crying but still had tears in his eyes.

"But-"

"No."

Josh nodded his head and kissed Vik's cheek.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." Vik stated quietly as he moved off Josh's lap. He scooted passed the guys and made his way to the bathroom.

"Fucking Ethan." JJ muttered, looking cross about it.

"Just leave it until Vik says we can say or do something, ok? He is upset as it is."

The boys nodded their head and made their way out of the room and back to the kitchen.

Vik came back from the bathroom and his face was still red from crying. He sniffed a little and moved on to the bed.

"I think I am just going to take a quick nap." He said rubbing his eyes. "Wake me up when they wanna do a video."

Josh nodded and moved off the bed. He went to the door and closed it softly. He breaThed deeply and leaned against the door. He then moved downstairs to join the boys.

--------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and I hope you all like the chapter ✌🏻️

-Emelia💙