Feels asf

Okay there's LOTSA feels in here so I'd recommend bringing a box of tissues. And this part may be a bit confusing XD
Your POV
He leaned in a bit, and tapped your nose and said
"Boop!"
And you thought he'd kiss you!
You laughed and he blushed a lot.
You realize the time and you had to go home, you kissed Marco on the cheek before exiting. And he almost ran after you.

But he didn't

You looked at his eyes once before you couldn't see him anymore

-his eyes

Oh those chocolate-brown eyes. They shimmer everytime he smiles his smile

-his smile

Brighter than all the Stars.
More important than this world alone

Marco's POV

-her eyes

They shine like the moon
They twinkle like the Stars
And they always are focused on me

-her smile

Sweet as the finest chocolate,
The best thing about her.

-------SATRUDAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY TOM----

Your POV

*DING!*
It was your phone
"MarcoDiaz_Loverboy started following you on Instagram"
And then,
"MarcoDiaz_Loverboy sent you a message"
You open your Instagram DMs, which were always cluttered with boys that thought you were pretty. And after a few minutes you found Marco's
Hey, wanna come over sometime today? We might go to a trampoline park or something.
Ice cream included
XOXO ;)
Marco
You kept reading the DM over and over again, not believe he put
XOXO ;)
That's so Jason.
You'd watch Jason text girls like that at your old school, he of course, was the most popular boy. Making it obvious he texted girls all the time.
But you gather the courage to reply and type
Sure! Ice cream is needed here X3 I'm kind of thinking of my crush from my old school and its making me sad ;(
XOXOXO -Ha, I beat you Marco ;)
Y/N
And hit send.
He replies almost immediately
Actually, do mind coming now? He doesn't deserve to be your crush if thinking of him makes you sad ;3
<3 <--- Can't beat that!
Oh god. You ran out of your house, not even asking your parents if you could go, over to Marco's house. You knock on the door lightly, but not too lightly so Marco can hear. You hear loud footsteps "Coming!"
He opens the door not in his normal attire, instead he had a gray tee shirt, and black shorts "That was quick!" He said, he notices I had on a tank top and short shorts. And his face turns redder than his hoodie.
"What you haven't seen a girl in a tank top and shorts before?" You laughed out.
"No, its just that, uhm, nevermind," I notice Star isn't in his house, and neither are his parents.
"Hey uh, wanna go now?" He walks out and extends his hand behind him for me to take it.
"Yeah!"
You take his hand and you both run over to a bike rental shop.
"Marco!" The clerk says
"Larry! Hey, can I borrow a motorbike? I'm taking her to Sky Zone,"
He points at me.
"Oooh! You guys on a date?! Has Marco gotten a girlfriend?"
"No! I mean, Y/N is just my friend okay?"
"Whatever you say, Diaz, take the one over there,"
Marco gets on a motorbike that's pretty cool, red, blue streaks of lightning, and he pats behind him for me to sit there.
I sit down, and put my arms around his mid-torso point. He revs the engine and we take off, my hair blows in the wind.
-time skiip-
"Welcome to the funnest trampoline park I've ever known, SKY ZONEE!" he threw his arms in the air like he did when I was introduced to his house.
"Foam pit or bounce walls?" He turned towards me
"FOAM PIT OF TERROR!" you both say silent for a moment, then burst out into laughter.
We both look at each other before diving in
"1..." He said
"2..." I continue
"3!" We both say and jump in laughing.
After lots of fun and laughter.
"Ah, okay, Y/N I'm pretty knocked out of energy, want the ice cream now?" I nodded and pulled him by the hand over to the ice cream shop next to Sky Zone. He pulled out his wallet and looked at me,
"Ice cream on me," he smiled and looked at the menu of the small shop.
You looked across the menu too
Oreo Blast...
Chocolate Sweetness...
S'mores and Sadness...
Minty Frosts...
You walked to the clerk, and said,
"Medium S'mores and Sadness for me,"
And Marco
"Oreo Blast, Medium, I'll remind you, I'm 17 and skinny, not 37 and fat,"
I giggled the clerk gave me and Marco our ice cream.
We sat down at a table, and I see Jason
"Jason Angerer?" I get up.
"Y/N L/N?"
We hugged each other, he was with a girl, no surprise there. Marco had a confused but angry look on his face, and as I left to go eat my ice cream. Jason pulled on my wrist and handed me a number.
O
M
G
.
Either way, I tried not to freak out while I internally scream, and sat down with Marco
"Marco that's the guy I like,"
"Really? He seems so, out of your league,"
"Stop it! You're making me blush!"
"And me comparing him to you, he should go die in hell,"
"DAMN MARCO!"
I said, playfully slapping his shoulder.
I then, get lost in his brown eyes. He seemed to have done the same with me, we both just wouldn't look away.

Until I looked away.

I decided I wanted to call Jason at Marco's house, it was a bit rude, but he seemed cool with it.
--------at Casa lè Diaz---------
"Okay, I'm going to call him!" I shout, shrieking at the end. I put the call on speaker so Marco will understand.
*ring*
"You have dialed a rejection hotline, whoever had given you this number does not want to give you their actual number and seems not to like you,"
A tear falls out of my eyes, and Marco had open arms to hug me, so I ran in to them.
"See? Told you he didn't deserve you," he said, petting your hair, you didn't mind, it was just a bit awkward.
"No, I don't deserve him!" I shouted the last part, crying, still, into Marco's shirt.
"Y/N...." He lifted my chin up, making me look at him.
"You're beautiful, you have an amazing personality, and he is a pile of shit, trust me,"
I laughed a bit.
Wiped a tear from my eye and went closer to him, our bodies almost touch. He leaned in.
And he kissed me.
It felt so nice. Like swimming in a tropical paradise. Like eating that ice cream all over again. When we pulled away, we were both blushing a lot.
"Are we dating now? Or like friends with benefits?" He asked, probably hoping I wanted to date him.
"I'd love to date you, Marco Diaz,"
Well, I know its a bit early in the story, but there are over 2000 words by this second page, trust me, there will be TONS more pages. ;)