chapter 2

It was exactly 4 days since his arrival here  and yet nothing .I couldn't take it anymore  and  started finding a way to entertain myself . as soon as i realized he was awake  I started  my entertainment "so, I didn't know the trickster was a mute" he suddenly turned around and  started inspecting me and a smirk worked it's way to his mouth and he said"how dare a mere prisoner make fun of me ? Do you not know your place?I'm the Prince Loki of Asgard ,respect me you wench" I was a little glad at least I made him speak ,I laughed halfheartedly and said" oh I know,  let me break it to you you are nothing but a prisoner here so we are on equal ground here you loutish Prince ,I can say whatever I want and no one will care ' . He  turned his face from me and  was silent for a moment  like I just caused him pain suddenly  I felt the familiar feeling of guilt wash over me I couldn't take it anymore and changed the subject  ' lets call a truce .how about a game to entertain us in this hellish prison ? Its called truth or truth , we will have our rounds to ask questions from each other and we are allowed only to answer truthfully'  . 'Are you mad ?who do you take me for ? I'm a prince you fool , I will not be a part of your idiotic chatter leave me be' . i was amused that after all he did he couldn't  get over his royal ego.

over the next few weeks i tried to approach Loki and every time he would try to ignore me with all his might  and he succeeded most of the time. but i was bored and filled with hatred for the ignorance of the royal family and i had one at disposal that i could hurt the most.