Chapter 13

Vivian

 I had, had Libby go out to my car and grab something for me. But when several hours passed and she still hasn't come I begin to worry, and panic. I walk over to the front desk and asked if she saw Libby. When she said that she hasn't walked back in from going out, I went into a serious panic mode. Dominic came running up to me and asked. "What's wrong baby?"

"She's missing again, and this time I don't think were getting her back." I cry out.

 I yank out of his grasp and searched the whole parking lot. The only sign that she was here was her scent, and then I caught a faint smell, it was man and it had Libby mixed in with it. I growl, my wolf skimming the surface. I look at Dominic and he must of saw my eyes glowing because he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the girls bathroom.

 "Calm down, you have to calm down or your goin to hurt someone." Calm down! How in the world can I calm down, when my best friend is missing.

I breath deep and got a little light headed. I then ask. " Can you get the girls to come in here for me."

"Sure baby anything you want." Giving me a hug he went to go and find my friends.

 I wait in the bathroom, breathing hard, and going crazy. Gloria comes in with Becca and Calli. Who were crying their eyes out. I take them from her, and they immediately calmed down. I pulled out two baby bottles of milk from the baby bag, and gave them to my girls. 

 They started suckling right away, and as I slightly rocked them I could see their eyes getting droopy. So when the girls came in I handed Calli to Dominic and told him to sit and let her sleep.  I start talking to the girls and they get worried too. We all had a sense to of foreboding. I let tears leek from my eyes, as I thought of Libby. Wondering if she'll be alright, and hoping she wont be all alone.

Dominic

 I have never seen her like this, he face as pale as a ghost. I know she's worried but there's nothing we can do. I'll have to call it in, but I doubt they do a thing since we have no proof. I go tell the guys the bad news. They agreed with me, and we decided to get this strnger's scent and while we're on our honeymoon, we'll keep a watch out for them. 

 But our most important job right now is to make sure are Mate's don't do something stupid like run off and try to find her. We grabbed some punch and a blanket or two. Then walked into the bathroom only to find them missing. I punch a wall and Tigger sits down heavily on a chair. As he sat a piece of paper fluttered to the ground.

Dear Husbands

We can not sit back and wait to see if our friend shows up or not. So we have taken it upon ourselves to find her, don't worry about us, all you have to do is call. Just let us look around for two hours and then we'll go on our honeymoon.

Lots of love,

Tiffy, Lou, and Vivian.

P.S Check on the plane tickets, make sure there still good.

 I look down as I let the letter flutter down onto the floor. I look up and saw the guy face's, all a mixture of pain, worry, and anger. Why couldn't our mates just listen to us for once, we just want them to be safe. I have never felt this way before, I couldn't wait for them to come home and so we decided to go and look for them.

***

 After hours of searching the streets we finally found them. Talking to a stranger, and they had excited expressions on their faces. So maybe they found her. But as I got closer, I notice a dreamy expression on their faces and I got extremely pickled off. We surround the man. Tigger from the back, Raymond from the side, and I came from the top. 

 I pounce from the building and landed on him. Letting my claws come out, I wrapped them around his kneck and let my wolf come out and play.

"What are you doing to our Mates!" I growl out.

 He hisses. Then I notice the red eyes, and sharp fangs protruding from his mouth. I feel my canines pop out and my body shifting. I took my new long jaws, and ripped his head clean off. As it dropped to the floor, the corps bursts into flames. 

 I turn and looked wildly at my boys. I tried to calm my wolf, but when it took a look back at my wolf and still saw a doupy look on her face, and roared. I puffed out my breath and roared again. Shaking her out of the little bit of trance left. Looking wildly around she spots me. Dropping down on her knees, she hugs me. 

 I couldn't control my wolf, so he bit down on the same spot I put my mark. She whimpers and he let go. I take back control and shifted back. I grab her in my arms and hugged her extremely hard. I kiss her neck , and trailed kisses up to her lips. Then slowly kissed her till she became putty.

 I lift her up, and carried her away to the car. I had put all are stuff in the car in case we made it to the airport. I called my mother and father, and told them that we found them. So now were headed to the airport, and we can spend our honeymoon in Fiji.