《forty-eight》

Start from the beginning

I've been sensing something from him, like he isn't okay lately but he keeps hiding it with a smile so I keep pushing it back but I really want to know if he's okay.

"Hey, are you okay? I've been getting this weird vibe from you?" I asked slightly looking up at him and he looked down at me nodding.

"I'm fine." I looked him with suspicious look and I Know he wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to let it out.

"I'm won't push you if you don't want to tell me, but in here okay?" He nodded and gave me a slight smile.

"I love you" He whispered and smiled pecking my lips.

"I love you more, always." We stayed like that for a while until he suddenly pulled away and reached for a bag.

"But I love you a lot more, since I got you chipotle." I grinned at him snatching the bag immediately getting the Mexican food scent.

"Your the best!" I gave him another hug.

Maybe it is time to make this official.
~

"I'm kind of nervous." Said Gilinsky. We were currently in the dance room making sure that the performance would be perfect.

"Bro, relax, we got this." Said Kalin giving him a pat on the back.

They had taken my advice and made A song together, Jack and Jack, with Kalin and Myles, and it's called 808, great song if you ask me.

"Yeah no worries man." Said myles and they all began giving him a pep talk.

The dance team was suppose to do the dance routine while they sang but they didn't want to so myles suggested I get some people and just do a small fun routine.

I'm planning on getting the school pumped and involved so it should be really fun.

"Alex, rally is starting!" I quickly ran out to the gym, the lights were dim, glow in the dark everywhere, everyone had glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces, the white shirts standing out the most. I surprisingly had left over glow in the dark paint from the party and painted on myself, my legs are colorful, and I have a white t-shirt dress, white air nike forces, and Dutch braids with some hair sticking out, I looked pretty damn good.

I watched the host talk and make jokes and introducing the drumline, Cheer team, choir, all male choir and all that letting them have their chance to perform.

I was handed the microphone and I began walking to the middle, Keys playing the background as I kind of mini danced to the cheering crowd.

"YO YO YO!" I yelled and the gym erupted with yelling and everyone jumping the lights moving everywhere.

"I want everyone to get up out of their seats!" I ran around making sure everyone was up and cheering them, then going back to the center.

"Give it up for Jack and jack!" I spotted our friends lift up their shirts, "jack and jack" written on their chest making me Cheer for them laughing as they qued the lights off.