1.Needed Me

I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was
You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love
Shit, what the fuck you complaining for?
Feeling jaded, huh?
Used to trip off that shit I was kickin' to you
Had some fun on the run though I give it to you

_________________________________

|Nicole|

Waking up to the alarm going off

Waking up to the alarm going off. I got up slinging the covers off of my body and popping my back. I got up then headed to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. Then, I looked at the time and realized I'm meeting Brie to get our nails and toes done.

Nicole: I'm running late be there in ten.

Brie: You better be sista.

Nicole: I will. Love ya.

I walked into my closet looking for something simple to wear. After getting dressed I head downstairs and grab my keys to make my way out the door.

Walking into the salon, I saw my sister and I sat down in the pedicure chair beside of her.

"How you feeling? You know it's been six months since your breakup with Seth?" Brie asked.

"I feel better than I did before. I feel great." I told her.

I sent Brock a picture of my nails and with the caption "how are this big guy?"

Brock: They would be better running down my back and you underneath me ;)

Nicole: I need a release and Brie's driving me mad about a man lol

Brock: You and me dinner my treat?

Nicole: yeah, handsome what time?

Brock: I'll pick you up at eight

Nicole: see you then handsome.

"Nicole, did you hear me?" Brie asked once I put my phone down.

"What?" I asked.

"He's back." She answered.

"Who?" I asked.

"Seth, he's back." She said.

"Great just what I need." I said sarcastically.

"Nicole, I'm just giving you a heads up." She told me.

"Yeah, thanks Brie for always trying to protect me." I replied then leaving the nail shop.

I pulled up into the garage of my house and Brock's truck was in there as well. I gave him the code to my garage door so he could come over.

"Brock!" I yelled.

"In here!" He yelled.

I walked in the living room and he kissed me.

"We have a problem." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"He's back." I said.

"Whose back?" He asked.

"Seth, he's back and I'm scared he might try something to come in between and us. I just want you to know that." I said.

"I think you and I both know whatever that punk throws our way, we'll be able to conquer it together as the fearless incarnate couple." He said.

"To the fearless incarnate couple." I said kissing him.

"Just let me know if he messes with you and I take his ass to suplex city." He said smirking.

"You better take his ass to suplex city." I said.

"You want to go to suplex city?" he asked then picking me up slinging me over my shoulder.

I squealed, and bet his ass was smiling. He shut the door to my room and the fun began.