Chapter 16 - Punishment!!

Start from the beginning

"I guess your partner likes my partner more so she exchanged the seat with me", he said with a wink. I saw Haley was sitting with Mike, and was looking quite happy.

Screw you!!

I then passed a smile, a fake one to Rian and then before he could say anything Mrs. Martin came to my rescue.

She started teaching about Shakespeare and I tried my best to pay attention until and unless someone nudged me. Any guess, right Rian.

"What?", I mouthed him gritting my teeth and making sure that Mrs. Martin don't watch us.

"Coffee with me", he whispered and I shake my head in No.

"Please", he again said and I again denied.

He kept asking and I kept denying. I'm in no mood to go anywhere, why can't he understand?

But then I guess my stars were against me and Mrs. Martin noticed us.

"Nicole and Rian, can you guys tell us what's so important discussion you're doing?", Mrs. Martin said.

Me and Rian got up from our seats. He had that sly smile on his face as if he's being rewarded by something. Everyone's eyes were towards us, I wish I would've the power to get invisible.

"And what's there to smile Mr. Louis?", She asked to Rian.

"Nothing mam, I was wondering weather are you going to punish us or not?", He asked and I just give him my best death glare.

Did you hear him? Had he gifted his most important possession aka brain to someone?

"First of all you're disturbing the class and now you're feeling happy for doing that. Both of you get out of the class and you won't be attending the class until the next week", she said.

"But Mrs. Martin, I've not done anything. He's the one who disturbed me", I said.

"Two week Cole", she said.

Pardon me!!

"But-", I again tried to protest but then she cuts me off and said, "Three week and out now".

Before I could say, Rian holds my hand and pulled me out of the classroom. As soon as we came out, I removed my hand from his hold and pushed him hard on his chest.

"Are you crazy? You stupid boy, what the hell were you doing inside?", I shouted.

He just smiled and started walking and I followed him.

"I saved you from getting punished for four weeks. Aren't three weeks enough for you Cole?", He said with a wink.

Oh, I hate him so so much.

"Just shut the hell up. Because of you, I got this punishment. You're useless", I replied while following him.

He in a span of seconds turned immediately and came dangerously closer to me. He placed his hand over my waist and pulled me closer.

"What the-", before I could speak he placed his hand over my lips.

"Shhh, just be quiet for some time. If only you would've agreed to go for coffee with me, you don't have to get this punishment", he said and pushed me towards the wall along with him.

My heart was racing at a faster pace and my cheeks felt warm as no boy had ever come this close to me. It is hell awkward and hell embarrassing.

He removed his hand from my lips and moved more closer said, "Now, come with me for a cup of coffee and I won't take a No". My eyes were just glued to his eyes.

I couldn't speak, where the hell my courage went away? I just nodded and he step back. I inhaled in relief. He started walking again but I could see him smirking and I followed him, but one thing is clear to me that he's also a bad boy!!

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

"Tell me fast, what is so important you want to discuss", I said as soon as we sat on the table.

Rian had brought me to the same coffee shop in which we came last. I guess it's his favourite place.

"Why so eager? Order something at least", he said.

"I won't order anything, just speak up", I replied. I was already in a bad mood and now he's getting on my nerves.

"Okay, let me order for myself then", he said and started giving orders for him and me also.

He's impossible, why am I even expecting anything from any boy? After Nial, I guess I should start hoping that all boys are same. Some are bad and some are worse.

"Okay, so as I was saying Ellie told me what you guys talked about yesterday", he said and I straightened up in my seat.

"So..", I asked carefully.

"Well she told you something, she wasn't supposed to tell but unfortunately my sister is a naive girl. She trust everyone so easily and so she spilled all the beans in front of you", he said and I felt a bit bad. Okay, my ego is hurt.

Ain't I trustworthy?

"Oh, I see. Don't worry your secret is safe with me", I replied.

"It should be. See, Nicole it's not about me. It's about Austin and he's my best friend and anyone causing harm to him is unacceptable to me", Rian said and I quietly kept listening to him.

"And I hope you too keep this secret to yourself. It's a kinda personal thing and now because you know this you've indirectly became a part of our group and it's your duty to keep this thing to yourself and better keep things normal", he said.

"What do you mean by normal?", I asked again.

"I know you by now have started hating Nial but don't do that. He's not the same for you and I can see that. He's all a different person when he's with you. I guess he value your friendship. So, whatever he did to Austin, shouldn't affect your relationship with him. And I know also that You don't like Austin but I don't want you to pity him, please", He said.

I just keep quiet. Nial is a different person when he's around me, how could it be possible? Do I affect him?

"Nial has a girlfriend, still he dated so many girls", I said.. Okay, not me but jealousy in me spoke this time.

He smirked and then said, "He's like this only but yes I've seen him to be all a different person when he's around you. He's protective for you and that amazes me actually".

"I don't know much about Nial, I guess. He's so complicated and you too asked me to stay away from him, Ain't you?", I replied.

"Yes I did but now I guess he won't harm you, he's odd with you.Maybe you could make him a better person", he said shrugging his shoulder.

I didn't say anything. This is becoming so complicated. I badly want Cali right now to help me out of this mess.

I need a break!!!

--------------------------

Hey cupcakes, how's you guys?

See, I updated fast, I've written it today only and now I've updated it.

Vote, comments and share!!

Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..