"It's not our fault," Zayn spoke his words tight, "It's that sick bastards fault."

Niall agreed, his eyes glazing over with unshed tears. He grew attached to his friend's girlfriend. He grew attached to her the minute her knew that Louis was in love for her. He swallowed, his usual humor in terrible situations was not there, and he couldn't come up with a way to control the overwhelming feeling of sadness.

Liam, who was still in the threshold of the room looked at Ava as she reentered the room. He hadn't shed a single tear for the loss of Victoria. He stood there, watching all of his best friends drown in their emotions as he refused to believe that she was dead.

"I don't believe she's dead." Liam spoke, which earned him a glance from Harry who was still pacing the room and tugging at his hair.

"What?" Zayn asked, wiping the tears that managed to get past his strong wall of built up emotions.

Liam cleared his throat, standing up straighter. "I don't believe she's dead." He repeated, looking around the room.

At the second mention of the word dead, Louis finally comprehended everything that had just happened. He shot up from his seat on the couch. The room spiraled. The floor panels misaligned themselves into zigzags. His eyes shattered like a glass window, as he snuck to the floor beneath him.

He tried to hold himself upright, but the emotions of loss overwhelmed him. He hunched forward, his gut-wrenching scream as he cried out was loud enough to shatter the glass vase perched on the coffee table. Finally letting the sadness take over, he sobbed into the carpeted floor, tears falling freely in mourn.

Liam was trying to say something rational about Victoria not being murdered, while Harry was still tugging on his hair pacing the room. Niall was next to Louis in a second, crouched down and rubbing his back like a mother would for a young child in distress. Zayn was telling Liam to shut up about his thoughts on the matter, because what a police officer says is official.

Meanwhile, Ava stood by watching. She watched as her friends civilized manners deteriorated. She watched as the once calm people she knew, turned into crazy, shouting maniacs.

~*~

Richard's house - 6:54pm

Richard crept into the room he had known so long as the guest room. But no, now it was known as Victoria's room.

A smile spread across his lips at the thought. Victoria's room. He never wanted to let her go, ever. He needed her in more ways than she knew of, and he was going to get his way no matter how much of a fight she put up. 

He slipped the key into the doorknob, slowly turning it in case she was asleep. He quietly pushed the door open and a crack of light flooded the room from the hallway light. It glowed upon Victoria's sleeping face.

The blankets were curled up past her neck so only her head was poking out. Her long blond hair was splayed out covering the pillow. Richard sighed at the sight of his daughter sleeping. She was going to need all the sleep she could get tonight, because tomorrow he was going to put her to work.

Quietly, Richard closed the door behind him and made sure it was locked before he crept back up the stairs to his awaiting wife. He entered their bedroom where his wife was sitting up against the headboard the bed, flipping through channels on their television.

"Richard, honey." She cooed, "You're up here early tonight."

He smiled at his loving wife. "I thought you could use some company. I finished up my paperwork early tonight."

Cheryl smiled as Richard stripped down to his shirt and underwear. He climbed into bed next to her and wrapped his arms around his wife's body. "I missed you." He put a kiss on his wife's forehead and she stared up at him lovingly.

"Have I mentioned you're the best husband?" 

Richard shook his head and smiled. "Once or twice."

Richard knew that Cheryl loved him a lot. But, Richard never liked to be tied down to one woman. He didn't like when his wife was this loving to him. He only saw her as merely a friends with benefits. But, in this case there were no strings attached.

He was disrupted of his thoughts when Cheryl snuggled closer to him and kept flipping through the stations on the television. Cheryl was mumbling something about reality television, but Richard could only focus on one thing;

Tomorrow is going to be fun.

~*~

Confusing? Maybe just a little?

I'll let you guys figure this one out. Hopefully there's enough emotion, I tried to make Liam stay away from emotions since he's always the "sensible one" and more emotional then the rest. I thing this is a good change to him, seeing as he's basically right.

Please COMMENT - Vote - Share. It means the world to me and I love to see what you guys have to say. :)

Video: Half a Heart - One Direction (It doesn't really fit with this, until when they start with Only half a blue sky and so on because basically Louis is only half of himself without Vic.)