Plans

We start in the shadow relm. For a better experience I recommend listening to the music I provide. When ever I switch moods or places I will tell you to go to the next song on the playlist ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBBvCSD6P6CQzAYPINNmnjMo4OZZ35j1J )

Rascal was sitting on a rock, legs crossed, tapping his chin in thought.

"We need to defeat the glitter force but the're most definitely too strong together"
he frowned.

" I need to take them out myself, one by one. I shouldn't use buffoons though. every buffoon they defeat is one step closer to queen euphoria." 
He rubbed his head in hopes that it would make him think up a plan.

"One by one is clearly the way to go. But if I did that the others would simply find where they were and rescue them. If I wanted to go that route I'd have to take them to an area that they didn't even know existed."

He searched his brain for places that few people knew about, himself one of the few. He searched.... and searched... until he came up with the perfect place. His lips curled into a smile as he realised how perfect this place was.

"The void between dimensions, I should have thought of it sooner!"

He now had one part of a plan.  Now he just needed a time, a person, and a place. Perferably a secluded area so no one would unexpectedly jump into the portal he planned to make, or run away and frustrate things.

He decided to ask the question of "who" first since  that decided everything else.

"Well, who is the most important of the group?
Well there's glitter lucky, the leader if the group.
Glitter spring and sunny, the muscle of the group.
Glitter Breeze, the brains of the group.
And glitter Peace, the uh, uh, what does she do anyway?"

The leader seemed like the most obvious choice, but taking away the brains of a group could leave an impact too, so they were pretty evenly matched.

" I'll follow both of them around to see which one would be easier to sneak up on"

And with that he made himself invisible and off he went. First up was glitter lucky.

For anyone wondering my head cannon is that invisibility temporarily disables most magic hence why rascal wouldn't use it in battle